C5 photos.

clive f

Busy user
Hope Im posting in the right place, I`ve had my corvette for 2 months now and thought I`d post up a few photos and info on what Ive had done on the car so far to get her up to scratch, its a 6 speed manual and sounds nice with a Corsa back system.DSC_3789_S.jpg
So far its had new front discs, uprated anti roll bars, ht leads, spark plugs, usual service items and oils, 4 new hubs, front suspension joints, Carbon Lorraine brake pads, twin core alloy radiator, various other bits and bobs, mostly sourced via Keith at Eurovettes.
I use my cars a lot for charity fundraising with the Sporting Bears, and just had some racing stripes fitted along with sponsors and sporting bears livery, may not be to everyone`s taste but I love it!
DSC_3798_S.jpg
DSC_3802_S.jpg

Last edited:

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Hi Clive, Welcome to the Club. Nice car, and max respect for man who does charitable work. (y) On our old website (see link to it at top of page), there used to be a thread ("sticky"?) for each generation of car, where members could put up photos of the motors. Not sure we have that on this our new website? Unless that's "Media/Your Albums" ? No doubt someone will point us in the right direction? Cheers/Peter.
Black C5 and Lime Green? Top Fashion/All the rage at the mo on here ;)

Last edited:

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
Wow you've done a great job there sir, the green really pops (I like the head on picture in your sign on that looks really aggressive). Did you take those pictures yourself as they look very professional? I'll attach a picture or two of my C5 then perhaps we could use this thread as a sticky for all photo's of members C5's (if that's ok with you)?
IMG_20190505_182604.jpgIMG_20190505_200314.jpgIMG_20190505_201255.jpg

clive f

Busy user
Use the thread for C5 photo by all means, my pics were taken by one of the countries top automotive photographers, Nick Williams, NWVT Photography based in Hampshire