corvette models wanted

JonnyC4

CCCUK Member
Have a look around for an Autoart 1971 C3 Corvette 1/18. These ones were also produced in red and are currently out of production.

71172a.jpg

kentvette

CCCUK Member
wow, that's an intresting site Norm. As posted elsewhere, I'm after a C6 Grand Sport "vert" model (for a friend). I'd have thought one was made at some, but nothing has turned up anywhere yet!

Interestingly, I have a model of our '78 (Autoart), but I haven't seen one of those in my searches either, not that I want another.

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
I bought this one off of ebay last year. About £20 posted to me. Just typed in Corvette model cars or toy cars and scrolled about. The doors and bonnet open too! Sorry for crap pictures, was trying to get good lighting, so you can make out manufacturer - Maisto 1/24 scale 1970 Corvette.
IMG_20190207_093406.jpgIMG_20190207_093344.jpg

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
Ha ha yes just tried the link,I got a pace car model with mine you don’t see many of them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 3

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
If anyone is looking for a 1/18 Die Cast 1980-82 these 'Welly' models from Oxford Diecast are good value for money.
Obviously theyre not up to AutoArt standards at this price but theyre not bad.
Only thing i would recommend is taking them off the display base, they float above ground and look a bit silly.

Link: clicky here >> Oxford Welly 1/18 Corvette

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
They are good value and display well
Mine are mainly 1/24 scale Danbury and franklin mint. Mostly American from 1957 upwards. Have most of the corvette models produced, many duplicates as different colours produced. Missing a few that I Hesitated on when released due to the amount of vehicles they were releasing each year, and you can’t buy them all. A couple of the Corvettes I missed out on are now $$$$$$, and hardly ever come up for sale, but on the other foot some I bought are now $$$$$. Not that I would ever sell any, but once I’m brown bread someone will.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
If anyone is looking for a 1/18 Die Cast 1980-82 these 'Welly' models from Oxford Diecast are good value for money.
Obviously theyre not up to AutoArt standards at this price but theyre not bad.
Only thing i would recommend is taking them off the display base, they float above ground and look a bit silly.

Link: clicky here >> Oxford Welly 1/18 Corvette
I acquired an `in period` 1/18th scale Monogram kit from the US via Ebay of a 1980 -82 C3 . It is mint and in the box and parts still sealed in their polythene bags . It is even moulded in correct yellow body colour like your car Derek . I just haven`t got round to building it yet .