Drag Racing at Santa Pod - invite from MOCUK

A. Do you want to compete or attend the Mustang Owners Club Drag Race Day on 5th July?

• Total voters

Roscobbc

Amazing isn't it - we have a opportunity to race our vehicles at the Nats this year and we then have a invitation from the Mustang Owners Club to join them on a private race day at Santa Pod on Friday 5th July. A fantastic opportunity perhaps to thrash a few Mustangs on the quarter mile. Those of you who are interested please cast your votes - I will update this thread when I get further news,

gavinfdavies

Well-known user
pain in the bum though - it's another event on the Friday between two of my 6x 12h night shifts per month. Which means taking a load of time off (1.5 days per shift) to attend a 1 day event. Got the same issue with the upcoming drift day on 12th April.

Roscobbc

Waiting for MOC to confirm no's available - they have announced the event in their own magazine and are waiting for their own members to confirm interest - they will let us know numbers of tickets and prices later on.

Roscobbc

Well guys 'n' gals we're on - Ian Kirby, Chairman of Mustang Owners Club Of Great Britain has formally invited CCCUK members to attend their Exclusive Santapod day on the Friday 5th July.

The link for our members is Santa-Pod 5th July

On the form it asks you for your MOCGB membership number, our club members will just enter the words CCCUK

OK, so its only a few day after our own SPRW event - but now instead of navigating through all those hot hatches and rice burners we can show some of those Mustangs who has the quicker cars.............

Last edited: