Enfield Pagent Show 2019

Andreas H Christou

CCCUK regional rep
Trying to drum up interest in the Enfield pagent show, will be held on the 25th to the 27th May 2019. It is a really good event (Weather permitting!) and is under represented with Corvettes.
If you can make it, please let me know and I will be happy to meet you there!

Vishal

New user
Trying to drum up interest in the Enfield pagent show, will be held on the 25th to the 27th May 2019. It is a really good event (Weather permitting!) and is under represented with Corvettes.
If you can make it, please let me know and I will be happy to meet you there!
View attachment 3161
Hi Andreas, i am new to the club. I am planning to come to the show, so it will be great to meet some of you folks out there. Unfortunately at present i dont own a Corvette, but looking to buy a c3 74 -76. Thanks

Andreas H Christou

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Andreas, i am new to the club. I am planning to come to the show, so it will be great to meet some of you folks out there. Unfortunately at present i dont own a Corvette, but looking to buy a c3 74 -76. Thanks
Hello Vishal

Many thanks for the reply. I will be there on Saturday 25th May for sure, hopefully with my C3 convertible. If worse come to worse weather wise, I will not take the car so please feel free to call me on 0772211 7481 and we can meet and have a chat etc.

Andreas

Vishal

New user
Hello Vishal

Many thanks for the reply. I will be there on Saturday 25th May for sure, hopefully with my C3 convertible. If worse come to worse weather wise, I will not take the car so please feel free to call me on 0772211 7481 and we can meet and have a chat etc.

Andreas
Hi Andreas, thanks for reaching out. I am planning to be there on the 26th, as i have commitments on 25th. I will give you a call any which way so we can catch up. Cheers

Andreas H Christou

CCCUK regional rep
Hello again everyone

After speaking to a long serving member yesterday on the phone who had concerns about the Pageant show and the Corvette Club in previous years, I just called the organisers of the Enfield Pageant show and confirmed eligibility and status of cars to be displayed etc...unfortunately post 1989 cars are not allowed into the show :mad: You are still welcome to come with your cars but any post 1989 cars cannot enter the field and will have to stay in the car park.

It is too late for me to setup a car club area (Even though I tried hard to change their minds) but now that I aware of how this works, I will do it for certain next year and from now on!

Please do come to the event however, I will be there with my car at least on Saturday and probably Corvette-less on Sunday/Monday as I like to wander around the stalls and talk to other car owners etc.

I usually park at the far end of the field and will welcome anyone who comes along for a chat etc.

Apologies in advance everyone.

Andreas

Andreas H Christou

CCCUK regional rep
Ooops Apologies, I am actually working on Monday and will not be at the show!
The two days I will be there are Saturday (With my Corvette) and Sunday(Without Corvette)

Many thanks

Andreas