Front fogs

Mick Howes

CCCUK Member
I was trying to fit new fogs on my 95, Eurospec C4 but cannot find how they're fitted. On my 92 they were accessed via the hinged cover, this car has the same covers but I cannot see anywhere for the fogs to be fitted. Is it the case that Eurospec models don't have them? I initially assumed the lack of fog lamp illumination was due to blown bulbs, but maybe they simply aren't fitted🤔

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Do you mean fitting new fog light bulbs? If you have never had working front fog lights, not sure how you get thru the MoT? I presume they are still required?

Mick Howes

CCCUK Member
I was trying to fit new fogs on my 95, Eurospec C4 but cannot find how they're fitted. On my 92 they were accessed via the hinged cover, this car has the same covers but I cannot see anywhere for the fogs to be fitted. Is it the case that Eurospec models don't have them? I initially assumed the lack of fog lamp illumination was due to blown bulbs, but maybe they simply aren't fitted🤔
Not the rear one, I'm talking about the front lamps

Mick Howes

CCCUK Member
Looks like no definitive answer forthcoming. I am baffled as to why I can't find where the bulbs fit. On my 92 I replaced both, thru the flap under the bumper, bit of a pig to get your hand in, but do-able. On this car (95 Euro spec model) open the flap, no sign of where the bulb should fit, yet the switch for the front fogs is exactly as on my old 92, all very strange!

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
I loved my fog light equipped C4. Had it 29 years/Regret selling it. Going all "misty" eyed just thinking about it.

Redlevel

Well-known user
Loving all the super helpful replies, looks like I'll have my front fogs working real soon🤔
HI Mick..
Sorry for all the unhelpful answers, but maybe they werent fitted in the first place. Can you check the option codes to see if they installed or not.
I fitted LED lamps to mine as they are a pain to access.
Keep us posted..