New venue for this weeks CCCUK East Sussex meeting on Thursday 27th June

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep
Following my e-mail to Sussex members on the 13th, we shall now be moving to a new venue in East Sussex with immediate effect.
The monthly meeting on the 4th Thursday of the month, will now be at THE JUGGS, The Street, Kingston, BN73NT.
This is a very old pub with a fair sized car park and lots of inside and outside space. I have spoken to the new manageress, Marie, who is keen to have us visit and says she loves Corvettes. It will be easy to get to from the A27 - see map attached. The pub is part of the Shepherd Neame brewery group based in Faversham, Kent.
It's dog friendly and backs onto a playing field where they have held car shows in the past.
Should you wish to eat, check out the menu here: Main Menu
Main Menu | Juggs, Lewes
One of the most popular pubs in Lewes among local foodies, the Juggs is renowned for its superb menu of pub classics and chef’s specials. Opt for tried-and-tested pub favourites like scampi, steak or ham and eggs - or tempt your tastebuds with sumptuous specials including crispy pork belly, pan-fried sea bream or glazed lamb cutlets.
www.thejuggs.co.uk

I'm hoping I can attract more members from the Brighton side of the county too.
This Thursday looks hot,hot, hot, so this must be the best opportunity of the year to get your classic out for a run.
Please let me know if you're thinking of attending so I can book extra tables if need be.
I look forward to seeing you and your corvette there from 7pm onwards...
Cheers
Gary White
CCCUK Sussex rep
07973 330046
The Jugs at Kingston.PNG