South Central Midlands Sunday Breakfast Meet 7th July 2019 and Cruise to AACUK Nats

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Sunday 7th July from 8.30 am at the Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar

This is an open invitation for all Corvette Enthusiasts and Partners to come along irrespective of region or Club Membership to enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Corvettes are of course most welcome, but not essential.

The Punchbowl is a lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - Serving a variety of freshly cooked breakfasts together with fresh orange juice, coffee or tea, all brought to your table with a smile.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Post Breakfast we shall Cruise down to Hatton Country World and join with the AACUK where they are having their Summer Nationals

Please post on here or send me a PM via the “Inbox” if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers and address the seating arrangements so we are all seated together.

All Vette heads and Partners welcome even if you are without a Vette.

Last edited:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
After Breakfast we shall Cruise down to Hatton Country World and join with the AACUK where they are having their Summer Nationals
Entry will be £5 per car

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
I hope the weather is as good as at our Nationals! We’re looking forward to the day. The breakfast meet is always good and to extend it with a drive to the Hatton show is a real bonus! More talking and more cars (and probably more food!!)

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
I hope the weather is as good as at our Nationals! We’re looking forward to the day. The breakfast meet is always good and to extend it with a drive to the Hatton show is a real bonus! More talking and more cars (and probably more food!!)
Yes - More food and more of the liquid stuff (Do not Drink and Drive -It splashes on your face) Yes and more of the Shopping for the Girls - Keep Monty out of the Garden Shop!
CURRENTLY - We have 11 Vettes, 1 Camaro and 22 Bodies for the Breaky and the Cruise down to the AACUK Nats and we are still counting
It is going to be Fab

monty

CCCUK regional rep
We will be going to the AACUK after the breakfast as well in 1 Vette and 1 other car ,you will see when we get to the Punchbowl.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Forgot to add Barry there will be 3 of us at the breakfast , my daughter is coming as she is home from Dubai that's the reason for 2 cars , sadly the other one is not american.