South Central Midlands Sunday Breakfast Meet

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
South Central Midlands Sunday Breakfast Meet

This Sunday 7th April 2019 from 8.30 am at the Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar

This is an open invitation for all Corvette Enthusiasts and Partners to come along irrespective of region or Club Membership to enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Corvettes are of course most welcome, but not essential.

The Punchbowl is a lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - Serving a variety of freshly cooked breakfasts together with fresh orange juice, coffee or tea, all brought to your table with a smile.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here or send me a PM via the "Inbox" if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers and address the seating arrangements so we are all seated together.

All Vette heads and Partners welcome even if you are without a Vette.

Dave R

CCCUK Member
I will be there Barry. I'm trying get to an open day at Topcats racing on the 7th. I currently have a problem with my knees which limits my driving and I won't be able to make it there in one hit so the Punchbowl is an ideal 1/2 way stop and if I don't feel I can continue I can just go back home afterwards. BTW, on this new site I understand that pms have become Conversations but God knows how you start one. See you at the Punchbowl

N

Norm

I will be there Barry. I'm trying get to an open day at Topcats racing on the 7th. I currently have a problem with my knees which limits my driving and I won't be able to make it there in one hit so the Punchbowl is an ideal 1/2 way stop and if I don't feel I can continue I can just go back home afterwards. BTW, on this new site I understand that pms have become Conversations but God knows how you start one. See you at the Punchbowl

Just hover the cursor over the avatar you wish to contact, you will get a drop box, just click start conversation.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user

Hi Dave,
Welcome we look forward to seeing you again - sorry to hear about the discomfort whilst driving, put you right foot down and listen to the 8 pots going up and down to shorten the time.
We shall be looking out for you - I will have a couple of Nurses to hand - Topcats are good - I did not know they were having an Open day tomorrow - they always did them on Saturday except for the one Sunday I went down - you mastered the new PM - I shall respond after this.

Drive carefully

PS if you can not make it to Topcats, I think there is a small Classic meet up the road from the Punchbowl, that some of the members may go to after Breakfast

Rich

Administrator
BTW, on this new site I understand that pms have become Conversations but God knows how you start one. See you at the Punchbowl

Dave, hover over the username of the person you want to contact and "start conversation" will appear.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Had a very nice time today with the corvette guys and gals thanks for welcoming us into the fold, nice to see a few other cars as well. will do it again.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Had a very nice time today with the corvette guys and gals thanks for welcoming us into the fold, nice to see a few other cars as well. will do it again.

Cheers Mike - great to meet you and Debbie, when you said Z06 earlier, my mind went to C5, C6, but you turned up in the C7 - so we had the only two C7's in the Region, the Z06 and the Grand Sport.

Glad you both enjoyed it, a great time was had by all -we look forward to seeing you both again.