CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Humour » Jokes 2017 Go to page: Previous / 1, 2, 3  :| |:

#21: Re: Jokes 2017 Author: chevrolet Post Posted: Today at

Daytona Vette wrote (View Post):I am not a fan of the new 1 coin

I do not like change

Nice one Barry, a "Tim Vine" one me thinks? Scratchchin My favourite TV one, was on the Radio 4 programmes (showing my age here) he had recently. That's where he would interview/talk to members of the audience that he had not met/knew nothing about.

Well, says Tim to a lady in the audience, what do you do for a living? I work in a colonic irrigation clinic she replies. Can't that be problematic asks Tim?. What do you mean she replies? Well says Tim, I am thinking about the times when there is hosepipe ban on?

#22: Re: Jokes 2017 Author: Bowler Location: South East Staffordshire Post Posted: Today at

Our dog got out of the garden and ran away.

I spent hours walking through the estate looking for him, but to no avail.

When I got back home, the wife suggested that I should try ooking harder, so I shaved my head and got a tattoo. Still didn't find the dog though

#23: Re: Jokes 2017 Author: chevrolet Post Posted: Today at

I suggested to the wife the other night, that to "spice up" our life, we should try some new "positions"? "Fine" said she. "You stand by the ironing board all night ironing, and I'll lie on the sofa all night, watching TV and farting".

#24: Re: Jokes 2017 Author: rubyragtop Location: Woking, Surrey Post Posted: Today at

Asked the mother-in-law why she had wrapped the phone cable around the central heating pipes.

She said it was so she wouldn't get any more cold callers.......

#25: Re: Jokes 2017 Author: Bowler Location: South East Staffordshire Post Posted: Today at

I've got my Christmas tree up....

Up in the f*****g loft, where it's gonna stay until mid December

#26: Re: Jokes 2017 Author: Daytona Vette Location: Warwickshire Post Posted: Today at

The beginning of the week was stress overload with what I had to accomplish by the weekend - So I thought about it and then changed my name via Deed Poll to Robinson Crusoe - Now I can be sure to get all my work done by Friday.

#27: Re: Jokes 2017 Author: chevrolet Post Posted: Today at

Yes, Always good to have a long time friend, companion and helper:
CCCUK » Humour » Jokes 2017 Go to page: Previous / 1, 2, 3  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.