CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » CCCUK Chat » Membership renewal

#1: Membership renewal Author: Steve.66 Location: Tarporley, Cheshire Post Posted: Today at

Hi,

I have previously joined the club and have a membership number, is there a way I can renew my membership subscription online without submitting a new membership form? All of my details have remained the same from joining.

Many thanks,
Steve

#2: Re: Membership renewal Author: Bowler Location: South East Staffordshire Post Posted: Today at

Steve.66 wrote (View Post):Hi,

I have previously joined the club and have a membership number, is there a way I can renew my membership subscription online without submitting a new membership form? All of my details have remained the same from joining.

Many thanks,
Steve

E-mail to membership [at] corvetteclub.org.uk confirming the above

35 by Paypal to orders [at] corvetteclub.org.uk

The guys should be able to sort you out without too much hassle

HTH

Guy

#3:  Author: CaptainK Location: Devon Post Posted: Today at

Hi, I've just discovered my membership expired at the end of April 2017. Can I just do the above as well by sending an email and paying my money via PayPal?

#4: Re: Membership renewal Author: Invetterate Location: Essex Post Posted: Today at

You certainly can!

#5: Re: Membership renewal Author: CaptainK Location: Devon Post Posted: Today at

Invetterate wrote (View Post):You certainly can!
Thanks. I just gotten around to doing it. Smile

#6:  Author: Norm Location: Milford, Delaware Post Posted: Today at

Paid, finally, little bit of a PITA, but done. Thanks for your patience.
Norm

#7: Re: Membership renewal Author: UkBeancounter Location: Nottingham Post Posted: Today at

Alan France has kindly emailed me with the bank details, so payment being made tonight.

Thanks

Jason

#8:  Author: Yellowshark Location: Ringwood Post Posted: Today at

The store seems to have different password details to the website, or put it another way, it is not recognising my website password that changed a couple of weeks ago. It said it sent me an email to do a new password but nothing received. Is there another way to get the store membership fixed so I can renew membership?

#9: Re: Membership renewal Author: Invetterate Location: Essex Post Posted: Today at

We are having an intermittent problem with the site, the solution for which, despite quite a lot of work, is proving elusive..... Banghead

Apologies for this - we are trying to sort it.However, the merchandise site can be very successfully bypassed if anyone wishes to renew [for which we would be grateful], using one of the following methods:

1 By PayPal to orders @ corvetteclub.org.uk
2 By cheque to Membership Services, Tamworth B77 9PB
3 Direct payment to the club a/c - 60963518 at 20-70-93

Please mention your Membership No somewhere - it is really helpful!

Many thanks

Kind regards,

Mark
CCCUK » CCCUK Chat » Membership renewal

Generated using printer-friendly.