CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Corvette Summer National Show » UK Nationals 2017 Go to page: Previous / 1, 2  :| |:

#11: Re: UK Nationals 2017 Author: Mick Howes Location: Dorset or wherever my Vette takes me! Post Posted: Today at

Sitting at home, no Vette, missing my first Nationals in 19 years Sad some day will have a Vette again, have a great weekend and hope the weather is kind to you Thumbs up

#12: Re: UK Nationals 2017 Author: stevel98 Post Posted: Today at

I feel your pain mate..

Know how that feels only too well. Hope it turns around for you and soon..

Cheers,
Steve

#13: Re: UK Nationals 2017 Author: rayquayle Location: North Yorkshire Post Posted: Today at

Mick Howes wrote (View Post):Sitting at home, no Vette, missing my first Nationals in 19 years Sad some day will have a Vette again, have a great weekend and hope the weather is kind to you Thumbs up

Hey Mick, I'm not sitting at home, I'm in Crawley (don't ask, wife's airline reunion Rolling Eyes) and not actually Vetteless, my Vette is in the garage, but still in many pieces. Alas this is not the first I've missed, but remember what it felt like when I missed my first. Looking forward to seeing you and Karen soon with us both in Vettes! Cool

#14:  Author: FranV8 Location: Cambridgeshire Post Posted: Today at

Ray, we seriously miss you.

#15: Re: UK Nationals 2017 Author: Mick Howes Location: Dorset or wherever my Vette takes me! Post Posted: Today at

rayquayle wrote (View Post):Mick Howes wrote (View Post):Sitting at home, no Vette, missing my first Nationals in 19 years Sad some day will have a Vette again, have a great weekend and hope the weather is kind to you Thumbs up

Hey Mick, I'm not sitting at home, I'm in Crawley (don't ask, wife's airline reunion Rolling Eyes) and not actually Vetteless, my Vette is in the garage, but still in many pieces. Alas this is not the first I've missed, but remember what it felt like when I missed my first. Looking forward to seeing you and Karen soon with us both in Vettes! Cool

Thanks Ray, oh and enjoy Crawley Rofl
CCCUK » Corvette Summer National Show » UK Nationals 2017 Go to page: Previous / 1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.