CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Cars for Sale » FS: 1971 Corvette Conv Brands Hatch Green $25K

#1: FS: 1971 Corvette Conv Brands Hatch Green $25K Author: Norm Location: Milford, Delaware Post Posted: Today at

Not that anyone here will jump on this, just a FYI:

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/corvettes-sale/61617-fs-...

#2: Re: FS: 1971 Corvette Conv Brands Hatch Green $25K Author: kentvette Location: Loir Valley, France Post Posted: Today at

That's a super looking car Norm and, not a huge price. It says "numerous up-grades", but nothing is visible, which is good. A good buy for someone wanting a chrome bumper "shark", even if exporting to the UK.

Looks good in that colour too, although I suspect that green, in general, is more popular over there than in the UK?

#3: Re: FS: 1971 Corvette Conv Brands Hatch Green $25K Author: Norm Location: Milford, Delaware Post Posted: Today at

Stephen, upgrades would include new brakes, shocks, beautiful fairly new paint job, small stuff that makes it right and desirable. A couple of guys in the club would like to have it, they just don't have the proper storage for it.

The color is not too popular here, over the years, I've only seen a few in my travels. I agree with you on the price, quite reasonable.

Thanks.

#4: Re: FS: 1971 Corvette Conv Brands Hatch Green $25K Author: RobsVette Location: Sevenoaks, Kent Post Posted: Today at

Great looking car. I didn't know that Corvette paid homage to our great, and local to me, Brands Hatch circuit, my spiritual home. Thumbs up

#5: Re: FS: 1971 Corvette Conv Brands Hatch Green $25K Author: JJVETTE Location: UK Post Posted: Today at

Who in their right mind would own a Green Corvette ???

Looks lovely ....

The sellers name "Salvageman" is a concern though !!

I take that back, looking at the pictures (thanks Norm) he clearly knows his stuff and is passionate about Corvettes.

Jeff

Last edited by JJVETTE on Thu 12 Apr 18 11:35; edited 1 time in total. [31 %]

#6: Re: FS: 1971 Corvette Conv Brands Hatch Green $25K Author: Norm Location: Milford, Delaware Post Posted: Today at

The handle Salvageman comes from Stan's ability to fix anything, has nothing to do with the salvage business. Very Happy

Some photos of his setup at home. BTW, car runs great.

Attachment:

WP_20141120_007.jpg

Attachment:

WP_20141120_008.jpg

Attachment:

WP_20141114_002.jpg

#7: Re: FS: 1971 Corvette Conv Brands Hatch Green $25K Author: Redlevel Post Posted: Today at

Sweeetage! Cloud9

The wee electric candles are a nice touch.. Must try that in my own shop! Very Happy
CCCUK » Cars for Sale » FS: 1971 Corvette Conv Brands Hatch Green $25K

Generated using printer-friendly.