CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Cars for Sale » 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale

#1: 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale Author: born2bmild Location: Overton, Hampshire Post Posted: Today at

For sale is my 1976 Corvette C3 small block automatic

Imported to the UK in 1989, 5 owners including myself in that time - I've owned it since 2014.

In 2015 fitted new exhaust (mangaflow) and OEM steering wheel. This summer she's had new tyres all round (Galaxy), new water pump, and recent re-cored rad. In good shape mechanically, and runs well.

Exterior paint is GM Super Red (not a standard C3 colour!).

exterior and some interior photos are on Flickr
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk1ryDM4

I'm looking for 13500 ovno.

Please email me in the first instance or call on my mobile (may need to leave a voicemail during day).
paul @larkham.net
07530 453420

Location is in Overton, Hampshire, RG25 3JA

Last edited by born2bmild on Wed 18 Oct 17 08:02; edited 1 time in total. [6 %]

#2: Re: 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale Author: CrispyCleen Location: Cheltenham Post Posted: Today at

Why are you selling her Paul, shes a real looker?

#3: Re: 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale Author: born2bmild Location: Overton, Hampshire Post Posted: Today at

I'm losing access to the garage I keep her in at the end of December and I have a few financial challenges so reluctantly its time to move her on to a new home

Last edited by born2bmild on Sun 10 Dec 17 11:53; edited 1 time in total. [2 %]

#4:  Author: born2bmild Location: Overton, Hampshire Post Posted: Today at

Hi. My Corvette is still available and I'm willing to accept offers in the region of 11500 for a quick sale.

#5: Re: 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale Author: HGW Location: Bawtry area Post Posted: Today at

Good afternoon Paul,

I posted your wish to sell your C3 now in the German Corvetteforum, if you dont mind. The market there is much bigger.

Good luck!

Hans-Georg

#6: Re: 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale Author: born2bmild Location: Overton, Hampshire Post Posted: Today at

HGW wrote (View Post):Good afternoon Paul,

I posted your wish to sell your C3 now in the German Corvetteforum, if you dont mind. The market there is much bigger.

Good luck!

Hans-Georg

Thank you Hans-Georg
Mit freundlichen Gren
Paul

#7: Re: 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale Author: Young Bill Post Posted: Today at

Posted on the Corvette Scotland Facvebook page. Never know.

#8: Re: 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale Author: Nick B Location: Cambridgeshire Post Posted: Today at

Hello Paul

Have you tried the Car & Classic website?

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/classic_cars.php?category=17...

I've sold a few classic cars on there quite quickly, it doesn't cost anything so nothing to lose.

regards

Nick.

Last edited by Nick B on Tue 30 Jan 18 10:27; edited 1 time in total. [1 %]

#9: Re: 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale Author: geoff917 Location: Suffolk Post Posted: Today at

Nice car, good luck with the sale!☺

#10: Re: 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale Author: born2bmild Location: Overton, Hampshire Post Posted: Today at

Thanks for the reposts and spreading the word.
The car is now sold.

I shall miss it.
CCCUK » Cars for Sale » 1976 C3 5.7L Auto For Sale

Generated using printer-friendly.