CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » C7 Generation » "UK spec" C7 Headlights Go to page: Previous / 1, 2  :| |:

#11: Re: "UK spec" C7 Headlights Author: chevrolet Post Posted: Today at

Thanks BRO, I obviously had read your earlier posts on this. So good news then? i.e if the goes down against the Euro further, you might be able to sell it back in Germany etc and get more than you paid for it (in )? Smile

#12: Re: "UK spec" C7 Headlights Author: big red one Location: Kent Post Posted: Today at

Unfortunately not as vette seems to depreciate a lot so a used one is perhaps 10-15k or more less than a new one, tha'ts a lot of currency movement to make back

#13: Re: "UK spec" C7 Headlights Author: chevrolet Post Posted: Today at

Suppose it depends on when you bought it, and the exchange rate at the time? In 2016 when the /Euro exchange rate was close to 1.4, one German dealer had new "loaded" 2015 model year Euro spec manuals for 72k Euros, as I remember it. So you could have bought one of those for just north of 50k.

As you might have seen, a guy was selling in September on Pistonheads a "loaded" September 2015 manual (4k miles) German supplied car for 57,750. So if you bought you car in Germany in 2016/near 1.4 Exchange rate, you are doing well/not suffering much depreciation?

Last edited by chevrolet on Sun 12 Nov 17 11:22; edited 2 times in total. [3 %]
CCCUK » C7 Generation » "UK spec" C7 Headlights Go to page: Previous / 1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.