CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » CCCUK Events » London Classic Car Show - 15th-18th February 2018

#1: London Classic Car Show - 15th-18th February 2018 Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Calendar Event: 15 Feb - 18 Feb

The Club will once again be at the forefront in Car Club Square which this year will be in the main hall next to the Grande Avenue.

This is where some of the classic cars parade up and down, engines revving and exhausts bellowing.

So if that's your scene you need to get the show booked into your diary and get on down to the Excel Centre, London Docklands to support your Club and enjoy the rest of what's on offer.

Ticket code here : http://www.corvetteclub.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=18741

Last edited by curious bystander on Tue 07 Nov 17 22:17; edited 4 times in total. [9 %]

#2: Re: London Classic Car Show - 15th-18th February 2018 Author: vaughan watkins Location: Woodley Reading Post Posted: Today at

Pleased to hear the club will have a presence again next year, have the cars been chosen for the event ?

#3: Re: London Classic Car Show - 15th-18th February 2018 Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

There is a vacancy Vaughan.

An appeal will be in the next Vette News and we'll see who comes forward.

#4: Re: London Classic Car Show - 15th-18th February 2018 Author: vaughan watkins Location: Woodley Reading Post Posted: Today at

curious bystander wrote (View Post):There is a vacancy Vaughan.

An appeal will be in the next Vette News and we'll see who comes forward.

Well if you want me n my 66 thete let me know

#5: Re: London Classic Car Show - 15th-18th February 2018 Author: JJVETTE Location: UK Post Posted: Today at

Hi All,

I would be prepared to take my 67 and or my 71 .

Thanks

Jeff
CCCUK » CCCUK Events » London Classic Car Show - 15th-18th February 2018

Generated using printer-friendly.