CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » C5 Generation » need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Go to page: Previous / 1, 2  :| |:

#11: Re: need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Author: chevrolet Post Posted: Today at

roppa440 wrote (View Post):Well obviously it is not that one. No emission data on that. Mine never had a label on the drivers inner fender when I got it. I see it on the US ones but can't say I have ever seen one on a Euro spec? If they had one it must peel off in short time from new.

Be interested to know why Keith (The Turkish guy) "needs" one? Do Euro spec cars definitely have one? If car has a CoC document, that's presumably proof that it complies with EU emissions regs. If you Google Emission "Decal", rather than Label, brings up some results, but just of US labels/decals:

https://search.aol.co.uk/aol/image?q=C5%20corvette%20emissio...

Last edited by chevrolet on Thu 21 Dec 17 02:46; edited 1 time in total. [22 %]

#12: Re: need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Author: eurovettes Location: Stevenage, Herts, UK Post Posted: Today at

Come on guys there must be someone out there with a Euro emissions sticker or have they all power washed off

I am using my friends 00 C5 here in California at the mo and his label is there - maybe there is no difference euro/usa for emissions

Happy new year to all in the club that I know or dont yet know

cheers
keith

#13: Re: need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Author: roppa440 Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne Post Posted: Today at

eurovettes wrote (View Post):Come on guys there must be someone out there with a Euro emissions sticker or have they all power washed off

I am using my friends 00 C5 here in California at the mo and his label is there - maybe there is no difference euro/usa for emissions

cheers
keith

Are you sure they came with the sticker at all?

I'm not.

Pretty sure my car had never been touched under the bonnet before I got it No sign of anything ever being there.

#14: Re: need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Author: rubyragtop Location: Woking, Surrey Post Posted: Today at

Looked on mine as well Keith. No sticker there and no obvious sign of it ever having been there (dicolouration) also looked all through the UK owners manual and no sign of it in any under bonnet pics.

roppa440 wrote (View Post):eurovettes wrote (View Post):Come on guys there must be someone out there with a Euro emissions sticker or have they all power washed off

cheers
keith

Are you sure they came with the sticker at all?

I'm not.

Pretty sure my car had never been touched under the bonnet before I got it No sign of anything ever being there.

#15:  Author: eurovettes Location: Stevenage, Herts, UK Post Posted: Today at

oooh - maybe there no sticker - I will then get my "turk" as US one
cheers
all

#16: Re: need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Author: Funchi Location: Ballyshannon Post Posted: Today at

Hi Keith your phone number did not work, contact me with one that does.
I should have the answer to your question one way or the other, I have a 2700 mile Euro C5 Vette which I bought new, we go back to when you were the Chairman, and the meet was at Scratchwood services.

#17: Re: need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Author: roppa440 Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne Post Posted: Today at

Funchi wrote (View Post):Hi Keith your phone number did not work, contact me with one that does.
I should have the answer to your question one way or the other, I have a 2700 mile Euro C5 Vette which I bought new, we go back to when you were the Chairman, and the meet was at Scratchwood services.

We would all like to know the answer. Has your car got an emissions sticker (or any sticker at all) on the top of the DRIVERS side inner fender?

#18: Re: need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Author: Funchi Location: Ballyshannon Post Posted: Today at

I am not 100% sure what I am looking for, but if should be in the same area as the
R-134a refrigerant label passenger side then no there has never been one, unless the German supplier took it off before I picked up the car from Germany, but I can see no reason why they would, this car has never been anywhere other than my garage so no one else could have removed it.

#19: Re: need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Author: eurovettes Location: Stevenage, Herts, UK Post Posted: Today at

Funchl - if you are the 01708 caller - perhaps best to email me as I am in California at the moment or perhaps you use whatsapp I am on that.

This label thing is intrigueing

cheers
keith

#20:  Author: eurovettes Location: Stevenage, Herts, UK Post Posted: Today at

Just been confirmed by Mick, he has owned his 04 form new and it has never had that lable - so the consensus from y'all is that there is no euro emissions lable

thanks everyone - cheerrs
keith
CCCUK » C5 Generation » need help : euro c5 na7 rpo emmisions label Go to page: Previous / 1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.