CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Non-CCCUK Events » Royal Air Tattoo - Fairford Gloucestershire

#1: Royal Air Tattoo - Fairford Gloucestershire Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Calendar Event: 13 Jul - 15 Jul

Massive air show celebrating 100 years of the RAF

Details: http://www.airtattoo.com/

#2: Re: Royal Air Tattoo - Fairford Gloucestershire Author: 666Vette Location: Tyne and Wear Post Posted: Today at

is it the intention for the Club to show at this event? Bigear

#3: Re: Royal Air Tattoo - Fairford Gloucestershire Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

From what I can see it's just an air show Allen.

But I put it up on the calendar for general info. because I know quite a few members are interested in this sort of event.

If classic cars get invited I'll update the post

#4: Re: Royal Air Tattoo - Fairford Gloucestershire Author: Bowler Location: South East Staffordshire Post Posted: Today at

666Vette wrote (View Post):is it the intention for the Club to show at this event? Bigear

There is a car show element to RIAT

http://www.airtattoo.com/airshow/visiting/attractions/autodr...

As this is notionally on my regional patch (well, just outside) I have looked attending this in the past. However, from memory, the downside is that car exhibitors still have to pay an entry fee (significantly reduced, but still not at car show rates) and they're then bound by entry and exit times, due to the crowds

We have a local member who has provisionally offered to hold a CCCUK event over the course of the weekend (not on the RIAT site) and although nothing is firm on this if there is sufficient interest, I am sure that something could possibly be arranged.

#5: Re: Royal Air Tattoo - Fairford Gloucestershire Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Thanks for that clarification Guy

Something in the back of my mind told me that there were cars at this years event, but I couldn't see anything about classic cars for 2018.

Will update on here when there are more details

#6: Re: Royal Air Tattoo - Fairford Gloucestershire Author: 5 USA Post Posted: Today at

USAF logo for Fairford,

CCCUK » Non-CCCUK Events » Royal Air Tattoo - Fairford Gloucestershire

Generated using printer-friendly.