CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » International Events » Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Go to page: 1, 2 / Next  :| |:

#1: Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Author: JonnyC4 Location: Diest-Belgium Post Posted: Today at

Calendar Event: 13 Jul - 15 Jul

Corvette-Fame is back next year and a lot of CCCUK members come every year to Valkenburg a/d Geul for this event. Possible the best attended event outside of the U.K.

I'm back on as one for the organisers of the event and my first task with the website and flyer is finished Smile

More information on Facebook and on the website:

Last edited by VetteWeekend on Tue 06 Feb 18 21:44; edited 1 time in total. [3 %]

#2:  Author: C6NL Location: Netherlands Post Posted: Today at

Great event, excellent organization, good food an huge dose of English humor make this the event of the year for us

#3:  Author: Rich Location: Bournemouth, England Post Posted: Today at

C6NL wrote (View Post):Great event, excellent organization, good food an huge dose of English humor make this the event of the year for us

And for us, Fred. Always a pleasure to see you and Petra, to have a laugh and to watch you consume so much food over the weekend.

What nights do you need a room for? Might even get you into a balcony room for 2018. Clap Email me please.

#4: Re: Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Author: davidlarkins Location: Chesterfield,Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Fantastic event,already booked and looking forward to seeing all you guys
together again Thumbs up
Well done for last years organisation Rich it was a pleasure being part of it. Clap

#5: Re: Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Author: Rich Location: Bournemouth, England Post Posted: Today at

davidlarkins wrote (View Post):Fantastic event,already booked and looking forward to seeing all you guys
together again Thumbs up
Well done for last years organisation Rich it was a pleasure being part of it. Clap

Thanks, Dave. The hotel have already been in touch to let me know you've booked again. Great news.

Similar format to last year, but should be even better this year.

#6: Re: Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Author: Rich Location: Bournemouth, England Post Posted: Today at

Firstly, I would like to thank the CCCUK Committee for providing a Coleman Event Shelter for use at Corvette Fame. With the valued assistance of Jonny Bens, it will be delivered to the Fame organisers in time for this year's show. Let's hope it proves useful as a sun shade and not an umbrella!!

Secondly, with 15 cars already booked, we only have a few rooms left.

#7: Re: Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Author: C6NL Location: Netherlands Post Posted: Today at

Rich wrote (View Post):Firstly, I would like to thank the CCCUK Committee for providing a Coleman Event Shelter for use at Corvette Fame.

Thank you Committee, this brings back memory's, all of us huddling together during torrential rainfall, I think it was 6 years ago Thumbs up

#8: Re: Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Author: Bowler Location: South East Staffordshire Post Posted: Today at

C6NL wrote (View Post):Rich wrote (View Post):Firstly, I would like to thank the CCCUK Committee for providing a Coleman Event Shelter for use at Corvette Fame.

Thank you Committee, this brings back memory's, all of us huddling together during torrential rainfall, I think it was 6 years ago Thumbs up

The decision by the CCCUK Committee was only to provide a shelter to shield you from the sun. If it rains, one of us will pop over the Fame and remove it.... Very Happy

#9: Re: Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Author: Rich Location: Bournemouth, England Post Posted: Today at

Bowler wrote (View Post):The decision by the CCCUK Committee was only to provide a shelter to shield you from the sun

That's actually true.

I played the "you wouldn't want the members to burn in the sun" card. I didn't think a case for a large umbrella would have worked.

Anyway, the Committee fell for it................................ Doh

#10: Re: Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Author: JonnyC4 Location: Diest-Belgium Post Posted: Today at

Rich wrote (View Post):Firstly, I would like to thank the CCCUK Committee for providing a Coleman Event Shelter for use at Corvette Fame. With the valued assistance of Jonny Bens, it will be delivered to the Fame organisers in time for this year's show. Let's hope it proves useful as a sun shade and not an umbrella!!

Secondly, with 15 cars already booked, we only have a few rooms left.

Gladly done! I'll get it to Valkenburg.
CCCUK » International Events » Corvette-Fame 13-14-15 July 2018 Go to page: 1, 2 / Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.