CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » CCCUK Chat » MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Go to page: 1, 2 / Next  :| |:

#1: MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Author: Wacjac Location: Tyne and Wear Post Posted: Today at

Hi Folks,
Please be understanding if I have done something wrong, this is my first formal post on the website.

As you will have read in the Club magazine we have gone digital and now all your records are held within MemberMojo. I have attached a .pdf file of the magazine article that you can open and review at your leisure.

PLEASE take some time and go into your Mojo account to check your details as most membership functions (including renewals) will be performed by the Mojo system.

www.membermojo.co.uk/cccuk/

If you want to contact me, please do so via membership @ corvetteclub.org.uk
Jackie Fell
Membership Secretary

Last edited by VetteWeekend on Sun 31 Dec 17 18:09; edited 3 times in total. [20 %]

#2: Re: MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Author: FIVE RED Location: North East Post Posted: Today at

Already been on and 'tweaked' some details that I guess were imported from the old membership database.
All looks good and easy to navigate.
Well done Jackie Clap

#3: Re: MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Took a couple of goes to get logged in, but after that very straightforward.

A big step forward for the Club.

Well done Jackie (and Allen) Clap

#4: Re: MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Author: Rich Location: Bournemouth, England Post Posted: Today at

Agree totally. Updated my details immediately Vette News came out. Real easy and a definite improvement, so well done Jackie.

Last edited by Rich on Fri 29 Dec 17 23:09; edited 1 time in total. [32 %]

#5: Re: MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Author: kentvette Location: Loir Valley, France Post Posted: Today at

I "had" to try it as soon as VetteNews arrived here in sunny France! Easy enough - I think it asked me to sign in with a password, but I just followed the instructions anyway and it was fine. Made a slight change and added a photo - "simples!"

#6: Re: MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Author: JonnyC4 Location: Diest-Belgium Post Posted: Today at

I've updated the all the data, it went well Thumbs up

#7: Re: MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Author: Wacjac Location: Tyne and Wear Post Posted: Today at

Glad to hear that you find the functionality "easy" to use and a step forward.
Please spread the word to your fellow members that DIGITAL is the way forward Thumbs up

#8:  Author: Alan305 Location: Marlow Post Posted: Today at

Well done Jackie, really pleased you pushed this through.

#9: Re: MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

And a BIG thank you Alan for all the preliminary work that you did to make this possible Thumbs up

#10: Re: MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Author: roscobbc Location: S W Essex Post Posted: Today at

I'd like to tell any of our members who don't have an email address that they won't be able to renew by the 'old school' method - but I'm guessing they probably won't be looking on a forum either will they?
Other members should check their email address is valid and up to date
CCCUK » CCCUK Chat » MemberMojo - We've gone digital - Check your details Go to page: 1, 2 / Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.