CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Parts for Sale » 60th Anniversary Snap On toolbox

#1: 60th Anniversary Snap On toolbox Author: simonl Location: TOWCESTER Post Posted: Today at

60th Anniversary Snap on tool box, limited edition to commemorate 60yrs of Corvette. Same colours as you can see from pics as the 2013 Anniversary model, arctic white with pearl blue stripes and Anniversary badging. Huge box 10 drawers in roll cab and riser on top with hyd lift rams and internal lighting. Would look great in any enthusiasts garage,7.5k when new excellent condition asking 4500 ono.

Attachment: box

IMG_4460.JPG

Attachment: box

IMG_4458.JPG

#2: Re: 60th Anniversary Snap On toolbox Author: MY 53 VET Location: Nottingham Post Posted: Today at

Love the box but love the car even more, is it the 427 or the Grand sport? looked for a 427 for some time before I bought my 2012 gs vert Thumbs up

#3: Re: 60th Anniversary Snap On toolbox Author: simonl Location: TOWCESTER Post Posted: Today at

Hi,it's a 427 and its supercharged, and its awesome

#4: Re: 60th Anniversary Snap On toolbox Author: MY 53 VET Location: Nottingham Post Posted: Today at

Sounds awesome not heard of any other 427 verts in the country, would love to see it and have a natter when the better weather arrives, just up the motorway in Notts so if ok I will PM you . Cheers Trev.

#5: Re: 60th Anniversary Snap On toolbox Author: simonl Location: TOWCESTER Post Posted: Today at

Hi,yes I believe it is the only one I imported it myself really wanted a ZR1 after selling my zo6, but non available in Europe and prices were so high in the states and then adding taxes on top made it more than I really wanted to spend so found this supercharged one 725hp perfect. Pm me if you like.
CCCUK » Parts for Sale » 60th Anniversary Snap On toolbox

Generated using printer-friendly.