CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » RockAuto » RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires August 15, 2018 Go to page: 1, 2 / Next  :| |:

#1: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires August 15, 2018 Author: RockAuto Location: USA Post Posted: Today at

5% Discount Code: D2C7EC0341F49D
Expires: August 15, 2018

Please enter this code in the ĎHow Did You Hear about Usí box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from the early 1900s to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages for assistance!

Last edited by RockAuto on Tue 15 May 18 16:06; edited 2 times in total. [2 %]

#2: Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires April 4, 2018 Author: FIVE RED Location: North East Post Posted: Today at

Rock Auto does it again with great prices and service.
Needed a three section coolant pipe assembly for the Dodge, ordering via Fiat the cost was going to be £107 inc vat & delivery - Rock Auto £54 inc vat & shipping.
Ordered on Monday, arrived this morning. Half the price and delivered within five days from California - excellent!
Clap Clap

#3: Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires April 4, 2018 Author: Daytona Vette Location: Warwickshire Post Posted: Today at

My first RockAuto - Ordered a Serpentine Belt on Saturday - arrived this morning - 4 working days - Brill Service well done Rock Auto !!!

#4: Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires April 4, 2018 Author: C6NL Location: Netherlands Post Posted: Today at

Just ordered four oil filters and three carbon cabin filters for he same price as 1 oil filter over here Thumbs up

#5: Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires April 4, 2018 Author: Rich Location: Bournemouth, England Post Posted: Today at

C6NL wrote (View Post):Just ordered four oil filters and three carbon cabin filters for he same price as 1 oil filter over here Thumbs up

Nice one, Fred.

#6: Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires August 15, 2018 Author: RockAuto Location: USA Post Posted: Today at

I just updated the discount code at the top of this thread!

#7: Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires August 15, 2018 Author: Vetteheadtony Location: Essex Post Posted: Today at

Little bit of info to stop you waiting forever for your delivery because it is held in customs and then the dreaded Parcelforce letter telling you to pay £11.25 because they have paid £15 VAT on your behalf that you didnít ask them to pay in the first place, well the last 2 shipments I have gone for the second dearest shipping option, only a couple of quid more expensive but gives you the option to prepay your VAT and then no customs dealings and quicker delivery!
Any order including shipping over £15 is VATable!

#8: Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires August 15, 2018 Author: FIVE RED Location: North East Post Posted: Today at

Vetteheadtony wrote (View Post):Little bit of info to stop you waiting forever for your delivery because it is held in customs and then the dreaded Parcelforce letter telling you to pay £11.25 because they have paid £15 VAT on your behalf that you didnít ask them to pay in the first place, well the last 2 shipments I have gone for the second dearest shipping option, only a couple of quid more expensive but gives you the option to prepay your VAT and then no customs dealings and quicker delivery!
Any order including shipping over £15 is VATable!

This is quite interesting. I've been buying from RockAuto for some years now and have always gone for the cheapest shipping option which covered the vat etc, delivery was always amazingly quick at a week or less.
I ordered some stuff on May 5th and still waiting. It's not urgent so not a problem but after reading Tony's post I checked back through my previous orders and compared with the latest. Sure enough the vat hasn't been included in my total (unlike all the others) so looks like I'll get charged by Parcelforce as Tony said.
Something I'll watch out for when I place my next order.
Banghead Readit

#9: Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires August 15, 2018 Author: 666Vette Location: Tyne and Wear Post Posted: Today at

I will probably be placing an order soon, I'll have to watch for that

#10: Re: RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires August 15, 2018 Author: Vetteheadtony Location: Essex Post Posted: Today at

Mine arrived yesterday, 6 days from ordering to doormat, didnít get stopped at customs and NO payday for parcelforce!
I really get a bug up my ass paying them £11.95 every time a buy something,argggg!
CCCUK » RockAuto » RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires August 15, 2018 Go to page: 1, 2 / Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.