CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Non-CCCUK Events » Classic Americans at Helicopter Museum- Weston-super-Mare

#1: Classic Americans at Helicopter Museum- Weston-super-Mare Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Calendar Event: 16 Sep

Another event that's worthy of your attention

Details:

http://www.helicoptermuseum.co.uk/events.htm

#2: Re: Classic Americans at Helicopter Museum- Weston-super-Mare Author: Genghis Location: Somerset Post Posted: Today at

Thumbs up

#3:  Author: CaptainK Location: Devon Post Posted: Today at

Looks like a plan. Though can't see on there how you book to go as an exhibitor. Guess I'll have to ask sometime.

#4: Re: Classic Americans at Helicopter Museum- Weston-super-Mare Author: WelshVette Location: South West Wales Post Posted: Today at

When you find out - Let me know how you book as an exhibitor - looks like its worth attending. Yes

#5:  Author: philv8 Location: South West Post Posted: Today at

CaptainK wrote (View Post):Looks like a plan. Though can't see on there how you book to go as an exhibitor. Guess I'll have to ask sometime.

I went to the first one - you just turn up, they let you in through a different entrance. There's no charge and you get free entrance to the museum.

Phil

#6:  Author: CaptainK Location: Devon Post Posted: Today at

philv8 wrote (View Post):CaptainK wrote (View Post):Looks like a plan. Though can't see on there how you book to go as an exhibitor. Guess I'll have to ask sometime.

I went to the first one - you just turn up, they let you in through a different entrance. There's no charge and you get free entrance to the museum.

Phil

Ahhh.... that's handy that you don't need to book or anything. Good to know! Smile
CCCUK » Non-CCCUK Events » Classic Americans at Helicopter Museum- Weston-super-Mare

Generated using printer-friendly.