CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Non-CCCUK Events » Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham

#1: Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Calendar Event: 10 Jun

Something else new for 2018.

Details: http://www.classicshows.org/north-east-classic-car-motorcycl...

#2: Re: Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham Author: STELTHYFLATFISH Location: newcastle upon tyne Post Posted: Today at

Oh dear Bill, I am totally confused, think someone has cocked up.
The original post from the organisers stated Saturday 6th October. (bit late in year)
Now on the link it say's Sunday 10th July, bad news 10th of July is a Tuesday.
Your post hints it could be Sunday 10th June, which is a correct day and date.
? am I going nuts.......... Banghead

#3: Re: Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham Author: roppa440 Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne Post Posted: Today at

It's Sunday 10th June.

I know that place. My sister-in-law got married there.

#4: Re: Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Hi Keith, Yes the link says July but they mean June as Dave says.

The info. has only just been released and they should have been more careful.

It does say more details to follow so as and when I will try to update.

Glad you've taken on the Regional Rep. role Thumbs up

#5: Re: Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham Author: BlackZeD Location: Cleveland Post Posted: Today at

Well slap my arse I was actually Born there !!!

#6: Re: Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham Author: 666Vette Location: Tyne and Wear Post Posted: Today at

curious bystander wrote (View Post):

Glad you've taken on the Regional Rep. role Thumbs up

hey Bill, what are you trying to say...... Laughing Laughing

#7: Re: Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

I'm sure you've taught him all you know Allen Smile

#8: Re: Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham Author: FIVE RED Location: North East Post Posted: Today at

Unless someone has got their dates mixed up again this show is on the same date as the show at Bywell Hall, Stocksfield.
I'm lead to believe that the Bywell Hall show is an amalgamation of two large shows held in the North East each year, so if the Hardwick Hall show is on the same date they'll miss out on a lot of very nice exhibits.

#9: Re: Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham Author: 666Vette Location: Tyne and Wear Post Posted: Today at

curious bystander wrote (View Post):I'm sure you've taught him all you know Allen Smile
yeah, didn't take long Laughing Laughing Clap
CCCUK » Non-CCCUK Events » Hardwick Hall Car Show - Co.Durham

Generated using printer-friendly.