CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » C4 Generation » Service parts ID sticker

#1: Service parts ID sticker Author: Coltstingray Location: Stoke on trent Post Posted: Today at

Hi I know on my C4 the service parts ID sticker is supposed to be at the back by the wheel jack instructions, itís the one that tells what spec your car was made with.
Mine has been removed in the past for some reason, does anyone know where else it could be located, or where I could find the same information?

Thanks carlton

#2:  Author: corvetteville Location: stratford upon avon, warwickshire Post Posted: Today at

I think you're refering to the RPO Regular Production options, giving the build spec.On my 94 it was on the underside of the centre armrest. I believe on previous year's it was in the compartment behind the passenger, which is indeed the jack storage. Steve

#3: Re: Service parts ID sticker Author: 666Vette Location: Tyne and Wear Post Posted: Today at

Failing that it's possible that the NCM in Bowling Green will have access to the original build sheet info, and may even have the original if you're lucky. Yes

#4: Re: Service parts ID sticker Author: gary 53 Location: benfleet Post Posted: Today at

Got my original build sheet from NCM in Bowling Green

#5: Re: Service parts ID sticker Author: Coltstingray Location: Stoke on trent Post Posted: Today at

Ok great never heard of ncm bowling green

Thanks

#6: Re: Service parts ID sticker Author: gary 53 Location: benfleet Post Posted: Today at

http://www.corvettemuseum.org/
CCCUK » C4 Generation » Service parts ID sticker

Generated using printer-friendly.