CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Beds, Bucks, NHants, Cambs Events » Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre

#1: Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre Author: Nicetie Location: Northampton Post Posted: Today at

Calendar Event: 08 Jul

Now in itís 27th glorious year, a spectacular charity event for the whole family, organised by volunteers from The Rotary Club of Kimbolton Castle and The Sporting Bears Motor Club. It is held in the beautiful grounds of Kimbolton Castle in Cambridgeshire, the home of Kimbolton School which has generously supported this event for many years.

Mike Hunt has arranged for 15 car passes and a Club pitch as we normally have so please get in touch with me if you wish to attend and would like an entry pass

www.kimboltoncountryfayre.com

#2: Re: Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre Author: Nick B Location: Cambridgeshire Post Posted: Today at

Fully intending to be there with the two loves of my life...............the wife & the Vette!

Last edited by Nick B on Fri 04 May 18 21:57; edited 1 time in total. [1 %]

#3: Re: Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre Author: petchy56 Location: Redbourn Post Posted: Today at

Martin and Kay will be there.

#4:  Author: Nicetie Location: Northampton Post Posted: Today at

Evening all!
Reminder about another event coming up in a couple of weeks is the Kimbolton Classic car and country fayre. Mike Hunt has arranged a club spot for up to 15 cars so you get a discounted entry. This is only by wrist band so please let me know if you are planning to attend so we can send them out to you or arrange to meet beforehand.
Hopefully the summer weather will continue as this is another great event and a chance to see many different marques as well as some country crafts and have some fun!
Best regards
Ian

#5: Re: Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre Author: autocolor Location: Hertfordshire Post Posted: Today at

Wristbands will be available at the Nationals, please search out either Ian or myself

#6: Re: Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre Author: TexasVette Location: Suffolk Post Posted: Today at

Sorry. Forgot what time we need to arrive at the show. See you there

#7: Re: Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre Author: Gixer Location: Kent Post Posted: Today at

Yes, timings will be helpful.

And Dave, will you be travelling A14? We could meet up somewhere after M11

#8: Re: Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre Author: TexasVette Location: Suffolk Post Posted: Today at

Yep still need update on arrival time. I forgot sorry
Sorry Brett/ Kerensa
Jan and I are driving up later today and staying at the Marriott in Huntingdon tonight
We could meet a5 the hotel and drive in from there ?

#9: Re: Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre Author: Gixer Location: Kent Post Posted: Today at

We are leaving about 7 so should be at the hotel a bit before 9
CCCUK » Beds, Bucks, NHants, Cambs Events » Kimbolton Classic car show and country fayre

Generated using printer-friendly.