CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Central South Events » South Central Regional Meeting for July

#1: South Central Regional Meeting for July Author: Bowler Location: South East Staffordshire Post Posted: Today at

Calendar Event: 12 Jul 6:30 pm

The South Central Regional Meeting for July will be at The Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR) on Thursday 12th July, from around 6.30

http://www.punchbowllapworth.co.uk/

A lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - good and moderately priced food if you want it - nice atmosphere - ample parking and an outdoor meeting area, where you can keep an eye on your car if you wish.

The Pub is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. There’s no need to advance book, just turn up if you feel like it

Last edited by Bowler on Wed 23 May 18 07:51; edited 2 times in total. [0 %]

#2: Re: South Central Regional Meeting for July Author: Daytona Vette Location: Warwickshire Post Posted: Today at

As this has turned into the well received "Supper Club" I need to know the numbers for dining please, last time we had about 18 Diners.

Either Post here, email me, or send me a PM - if you intend to come, supper is optional but if you are dining let me know the numbers please.

This Thursday 12th July 2018 looking forward to another good meet.

#3:  Author: Bowler Location: South East Staffordshire Post Posted: Today at

Not me, this time around Barry. I've got another long standing engagement
CCCUK » Central South Events » South Central Regional Meeting for July

Generated using printer-friendly.