CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Off Topic » It's Going To Rain....... Go to page: 1, 2 / Next  :| |:

#1: It's Going To Rain....... Author: Norm Location: Milford, Delaware Post Posted: Today at

...tomorrow, well of course it is, just finished up detailing for show. Very Happy

#2: Re: It's Going To Rain....... Author: 666Vette Location: Tyne and Wear Post Posted: Today at

Hi Norm,
The car is looking great as ever Thumbs up

Your workshop is something to behold too Cloud9

#3: Re: It's Going To Rain....... Author: kentvette Location: Loir Valley, France Post Posted: Today at

So, did you stay dry Norm? How did you get on?

Some horrendous rain here over the weekend, but thankfully we avoided it.

(We spent Friday and Sunday at the circuit at Le Mans, for the Test Weekend for the 24 Hours. Interesting as ever and good to catch up with the team again.)

#4: Re: It's Going To Rain....... Author: Sid.123 Location: Kent uk Post Posted: Today at

Wish i had the room for a lift in my garage...maybe one day...

#5: Re: It's Going To Rain....... Author: Norm Location: Milford, Delaware Post Posted: Today at

666Vette wrote (View Post):Hi Norm,
The car is looking great as ever Thumbs up

Your workshop is something to behold too Cloud9

Thanks Allen, retired, that's all I do, make it purty, and of course drive it like I stole it. Very Happy

Last edited by Norm on Sun 10 Jun 18 23:52; edited 1 time in total. [8 %]

#6: Re: It's Going To Rain....... Author: Norm Location: Milford, Delaware Post Posted: Today at

kentvette wrote (View Post):So, did you stay dry Norm? How did you get on?

(We spent Friday and Sunday at the circuit at Le Mans, for the Test Weekend for the 24 Hours. Interesting as ever and good to catch up with the team again.)

Was rained out last week, managed to squeeze a show in this past Sat, the skies opened up again, buckets full, but managed to trap a trophy.

Can't remember ever having this much rain this spring, seems like I'm forever cutting the grass. Very Happy

Le Mans, has to be exciting. Thumbs up

#7: Re: It's Going To Rain....... Author: Norm Location: Milford, Delaware Post Posted: Today at

Sid.123 wrote (View Post):Wish i had the room for a lift in my garage...maybe one day...

I trust you'll get there one day. Thumbs up

#8: Re: It's Going To Rain....... Author: kentvette Location: Loir Valley, France Post Posted: Today at

Norm wrote (View Post):

Was rained out last week, managed to squeeze a show in this past Sat, the skies opened up again, buckets full, but managed to trap a trophy.

Can't remember ever having this much rain this spring, seems like I'm forever cutting the grass. Very Happy

Sorry to hear that Norm.

Alas, we know all about rain at the moment - massive flooding throughout France today following quite amazing storms for three days, with more to come. The chaps from our commune have just been clearing away a huge shingle beach that appeared overnight at the end of our lane, washed down form the fields up the hill!

As for Le Mans, yes, something everyone should try once! Very Happy Skipped the scrutineering on Sunday as it was too wet here. But will be going to autograph sessions tomorrow and then a few days up there for the practice sessions before the race on 16th/17th. So, hoping the weather improves - al lot! Laughing

#9: Re: It's Going To Rain....... Author: Redlevel Post Posted: Today at

Norm wrote (View Post):kentvette wrote (View Post):So, did you stay dry Norm? How did you get on?

Saw the big rain on the Eastern US weather reports when we wus in California and Nevada last week. Looked serious! Surprised

#10: Re: It's Going To Rain....... Author: Daytona Vette Location: Warwickshire Post Posted: Today at

Norm, the Vette looks great
CCCUK » Off Topic » It's Going To Rain....... Go to page: 1, 2 / Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.