CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Corvette Summer National Show » CCCUK Corvette Nationals pictures 2018

#1: CCCUK Corvette Nationals pictures 2018 Author: JonnyC4 Location: Diest-Belgium Post Posted: Today at

The pictures are online. I came home with over 800 pictures, as I over done myself again Very Happy But made out a nice selection

After sorting the first sets out like Friday and Saturday, we brought a set online on Facebook and more will follow in the magazine. Like usual this next Club magazine will be a Nationals special.

Here are a few more pictures from Friday and Saturday:

Richard from California, USA

The first great evening together

The Corvettes at night

A good turnout on Saturday

A stop at a water mill

The last set is online and what a beautiful set is has become.

Here are a few more pictures from Sunday:

A real C1 one racer

All generations together

More Corvettes coming in

Plenty more

C7 Grandsport

Even more cars

This year's special edition CCCUK 65th Anniversary Corvette T-Shirt

Barry happy with his trophy

Link to the pictures of Sunday: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1726482877436957.1...

Last edited by VetteWeekend on Thu 12 Jul 18 18:39; edited 6 times in total. [89 %]

#2: Re: CCCUK Corvette Nationals pictures 2018 Author: Mick Howes Location: Dorset or wherever my Vette takes me! Post Posted: Today at

Nice pictures, look forward to seeing more. As we mised this year will be a nice way to feel we were, sort of, a part of it.
Anyone else noticed Robin Williams (RIP) in the third pic, approaching the table Scratchchin Laughing

#3: Re: CCCUK Corvette Nationals pictures 2018 Author: JonnyC4 Location: Diest-Belgium Post Posted: Today at

XP897 2-Rotor goes inside

A well attended AGM

Barry's Greenwood Corvette

Dancing during the Gala dinner

Picture link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1722076517877593.1...

#4: Re: CCCUK Corvette Nationals pictures 2018 Author: JonnyC4 Location: Diest-Belgium Post Posted: Today at

Mick Howes wrote (View Post):Nice pictures, look forward to seeing more. As we mised this year will be a nice way to feel we were, sort of, a part of it.
Anyone else noticed Robin Williams (RIP) in the third pic, approaching the table Scratchchin Laughing

Thanks! It's not Robin Williams, but our very on Belgian CCCUK member Jan.

#5: Re: CCCUK Corvette Nationals pictures 2018 Author: Daytona Vette Location: Warwickshire Post Posted: Today at

Excellent quality and angles as usual Jonny, thank you and keep them coming.

Last edited by Daytona Vette on Fri 06 Jul 18 13:07; edited 1 time in total. [8 %]

#6:  Author: Fishy Dave Location: Bath Post Posted: Today at

Excellent photos Smile

#7:  Author: JonnyC4 Location: Diest-Belgium Post Posted: Today at

Daytona Vette wrote (View Post):Excellent quality and angles as usual Jonny, thank you and keep them coming.

More are on the way, 260 to go through and selecting them what we're going to use of Sunday.

Fishy Dave wrote (View Post):Excellent photos Smile

Thanks!

#8: Re: CCCUK Corvette Nationals pictures 2018 Author: JonnyC4 Location: Diest-Belgium Post Posted: Today at

The last set is online and what a beautiful set is has become.

Here are a few more pictures from Sunday:

A real C1 one racer

All generations together

More Corvettes coming in

Plenty more

C7 Grandsport

Even more cars

This year's special edition CCCUK 65th Anniversary Corvette T-Shirt

Barry happy with his trophy

Link to the pictures of Sunday: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1726482877436957.1...

Last edited by JonnyC4 on Wed 11 Jul 18 18:44; edited 1 time in total. [17 %]
CCCUK » Corvette Summer National Show » CCCUK Corvette Nationals pictures 2018

Generated using printer-friendly.