CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » CCCUK Events » NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham

#1: NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Calendar Event: 09 Nov - 11 Nov

2018 is the 65th year of production of the Corvette, and this year our stand at the NEC will celebrate that fact.

We have been granted a slightly larger area this year so that we can get 7 cars on the stand - one of each generation.

Further details will be in the next Vette News, but in the meantime do you want to get involved?

I already have a C3 and C5 lined up, but if you have a nice example of another generation and would like a few days with like minded souls down in Birmingham please get in touch.

Ticket discount code: SEE MEMBERS ONLY

Last edited by curious bystander on Mon 09 Jul 18 11:12; edited 4 times in total. [24 %]

#2: Re: NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham Author: vaughan watkins Location: Woodley Reading Post Posted: Today at

As always if you get stuck for a C2 I can offer my 66, but welcome others to step up, you can use me as a back-up should the need arise

#3: Re: NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Thanks Vaughan - good to know you'll be there if required Thumbs up

#4: Re: NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham Author: Wacjac Location: Tyne and Wear Post Posted: Today at

We will be there with Allen's 50th anniversary C5, both on a Membership and looky around basis

Might there be more anniversary models going so we can have anniversary editions celebrating the 65 anniversary of Corvettes

#5: Re: NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham Author: JonnyC4 Location: Diest-Belgium Post Posted: Today at

Wacjac wrote (View Post):We will be there with Allen's 50th anniversary C5, both on a Membership and looky around basis

Might there be more anniversary models going so we can have anniversary editions celebrating the 65 anniversary of Corvettes

I was there last year and can't make it this year. Would be great to see a 25th, 35th, 40th, 50th, 60th anniversary edition Corvettes together.

#6:  Author: 86vetteman Location: Bracknell Post Posted: Today at

I usually go to help out Alan Lewis of Fantadtic Roads on one of the days so would be happy to extend that and offer my Ď86 C4 that Iíve had for 25 years. I am looking for an LT3 C6 to buy at the moment to add to my collection so may have that as an option by then too.

#7: Re: NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

I've sent you a P.M. Mike Thumbs up

#8: Re: NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham Author: 86vetteman Location: Bracknell Post Posted: Today at

Hi, saw it thanks. That will not be a problem but I will need a hotel room. My wife will also be there for at least part of the show. Iíll send you an email on Monday, thanks.
CCCUK » CCCUK Events » NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham

Generated using printer-friendly.