CCCUK - The Classic Corvette Club UK

CCCUK » Non-CCCUK Events » Top Cats Racing - Open Day

#1: Top Cats Racing - Open Day Author: curious bystander Location: Derbyshire Post Posted: Today at

Calendar Event: 20 Oct

Saturday 20th October Top Cats are holding a special open day

On display will be the brand new TVR Griffith and the company boss of TVR Les Edgar will be on hand for a chat.

You will also be able to look round the workshops to see what has been done to various Corvettes, TVR's and other assorted V8's.

Food and refreshments will be available, and weather permitting there might be an Aston Martin Vulcan and a Bugatti Veyron on display. A couple of cars that you don't see every day!

Westcott Venture Park, Westcott, Bucks. HP18 0XB

10 am to 3 pm

#2: Re: Top Cats Racing - Open Day Author: Daytona Vette Location: Warwickshire Post Posted: Today at

Looks like their biggest and best day yet

Latest TVR, Aston Martin Vulcan and Veyron Wow?

Who is going?

#3: Re: Top Cats Racing - Open Day Author: Mule Location: London, UK Post Posted: Today at

I'll probably be going with my C5Z. Went to an Open Day they put on for CCCUK a couple years back and have been a customer ever since. Their workshop always has an array of cars / race cars being worked on every time I've been there, so if a decent chunk of their customers turn up, it should be a pretty impressive display.

Dean
CCCUK » Non-CCCUK Events » Top Cats Racing - Open Day

Generated using printer-friendly.