» Brooklands Museum - Weybridge by curious bystander on Thu 16 Nov 17 19:49

» Lowering my c4 by stuart2379 on Thu 16 Nov 17 19:06

» ZR1 Dubai Debut by kentvette on Thu 16 Nov 17 16:04

» C5 Stormforce Outdoor Cover For Sale by MShaky on Thu 16 Nov 17 15:37

» Problem using Website by z06_tim on Thu 16 Nov 17 13:50

» C4 Headlight conversions.. by gary 53 on Thu 16 Nov 17 09:29

» Corvette C5 clutch noise. by shorty on Wed 15 Nov 17 21:03

» C5 by 5 USA on Wed 15 Nov 17 20:58

» North Wales & Cheshire Vette Owner - 2018 Meets by Adam.slater@hotmail.co.uk on Wed 15 Nov 17 18:16

» Alternators and Starters by Daytona Vette on Wed 15 Nov 17 16:58

» Classic American mag by kentvette on Wed 15 Nov 17 09:28

» Laying the Car up for Winter? Not This Guy! by z06_tim on Tue 14 Nov 17 20:05

» Proposed BBCN Region Christmas meet 2nd December by oldtimer on Tue 14 Nov 17 10:48

» What does this wire do / connect to? by CaptainK on Tue 14 Nov 17 09:20

» For Sale - C5 Z06 Wheels & Tyres by MShaky on Tue 14 Nov 17 09:20

» Removing the in Dashboard 90 c4 corvette by gary 53 on Tue 14 Nov 17 08:02

» NEC show this weekend by roscobbc on Mon 13 Nov 17 23:05

» Injectors / Fuel Filter Changed by stevel98 on Mon 13 Nov 17 13:43

» BBCN Region December Meet/Christmas Lunch by Nicetie on Mon 13 Nov 17 12:54

» "UK spec" C7 Headlights by chevrolet on Sun 12 Nov 17 11:02

» Early photo's from NEC by roscobbc on Fri 10 Nov 17 23:59

» Spark Plugs - 1968 327 by CaptainK on Fri 10 Nov 17 11:55

» 1977 Auto for Sale. by wallisg on Fri 10 Nov 17 11:09

Jokes - December '16

Go to page: 1, 2 / Next

Reply to topic
View previous topicEmail to a FriendPrinter FriendlyView next topic

Author

VetteWeekend

Webmaster

Thu 01 Dec 16 06:29

Jokes - December '16

Bigear

--------------------
CCCUK on Facebook

VetteWeekend
'75 Shark (on a shoestring) - Sold!
'58 Apache - The shop truck - Sold!
'91 ZR-1...For Fun! - The Return of Purple Haze!
'72 GMC Vandura - The Swag Van!
www.clickroute66.com - For Official Gas Monkey Garage Merch & More.

Alan305

Club Member

Thu 01 Dec 16 12:18

The Sad Passing of Common Sense

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn't always fair, and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer paracetamol, sun lotion or a sticky plaster to a student; but, could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar can sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else is to Blame, and I'm A Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.

I'm sure you've seen it before but it's even truer now.

Alan

--------------------
"what could possibly go wrong"

chevrolet

Club Member

Thu 01 Dec 16 12:24

Re: Jokes - December '16

Asked the missus yesterday what she wanted for Xmas. She said "A Divorce!" Told her I wasn't thinking of spending that much.

--------------------
AKA "Silver C6" on Pistonheads

Daytona Vette

Club Member

Thu 01 Dec 16 13:17

Asked the missus yesterday what she wanted if I won the Lottery Jackpot - I realised that I would have to win it twice

Asked the missus yesterday what she would do if she won the Lottery Jackpot - She said she would send me a Postcard

--------------------
Barry - Daytona Vette

BlackZeD

Club Member

Sun 04 Dec 16 15:34

Buttock Tattoo Terror Lands Rotherham Pair In Hospital

A furious row has broken out between a local tattoo artist and his client after what started out as a routine inking session, left both of them requiring emergency hospital treatment.
Furious film fan and part time plus size model Tracey Munter (23), had visited the Ink It Good Tattoo Emporium on Wellgate last week to have the finishing touches applied to a double buttock representation of the chariot race scene from the iconic 1959 film, Ben Hur. Tattooist Jason Burns takes up the story.
“It was a big job in more ways than one.” he told us “I’d just lit a roll up and was finishing off a centurions helmet. It’s delicate, close up work. Next thing is, I sense a slight ripple in the buttock cleavage area just around Charlton Heston’s whip, and a hissing sound – more of a whoosh than a rasp – and before I know what’s happening, there’s a flame shooting from her arse to my fag and my beards gone up like an Aussie bush fire.”
Jason says he rushed to the studio sink to quell the flames, only to turn round and see Tracey frantically fanning her buttock area with a damp towel. The flames had travelled down the gas cloud and set fire to her thong which was smoking like a cheap firework.
“To be honest”, said Jason, “I didn’t even realise she was wearing one. You’d need a sodding mining licence and a torch to find out for sure. She could have had a complete wardrobe in there and I’d have been none the wiser.”
Jason and Tracey were taken to Rotherham District Hospital accident and emergency department where they were treated for minor burns and shock. Both are adamant that the other is to blame.
“I’m furious” said Jason, “I’ve got a face like a mange-ridden dog and my left eyebrows not there any more. I don’t know about Ben Hur – Gone With The Wind’s more like it. You don’t just let rip in someone’s face like that. It’s dangerous.”
But Tracey remains both angry and unrepentant;
“I’m still in agony,” she said, “and Charlton Heston looks more like Sidney bloody Poitier now. Jason shouldn’t have had a fag on the go and there’s no way I’d guff on purpose. He’d had me on all fours for nearly an hour. I can only put up with that for so long before nature takes its course. My Kev knows that. I give him my five second warning and I’d have done the same for Jason, but I didn’t get chance – it just crept out.”
Ted Walters from the South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue service wasn’t surprised when we told him what had happened “People just don’t appreciate the dangers. “ he told us, “We get called out to more flatulence ignition incidents than kitchen fires these days, now people have moved over to oven chips. We have a slogan ‘Flame ‘n fart – keep ’em apart’.
Anyone engaging in an arse inking scenario would do well to bear that in mind in future.”

--------------------
Don't take life too seriously, after all, your not coming out of it alive.

Bowler

Committee Member

Mon 05 Dec 16 07:43

The Madame opened the brothel door in Glasgow and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.
"May I help you sir?" she asked.

"I want to see Valerie," the man replied.

"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else", said the madam.

"No, I must see Valerie," he replied.

Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to the man she charged £5000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand pounds and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie.

Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row, as she was so expensive. There were no discounts. The price was still £5000.

Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs.

After their session, Valerie said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?"

The man replied, " Edinburgh .."

"Really", she said. "I have family in Edinburgh."

"I know." the man said. "Your sister died, and I'm her solicitor. I was instructed to deliver your £15,000 inheritance in person..."

The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain------

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Being screwed by a lawyer.

--------------------
Guy Waltham

2003 Euro Spec Coupe.
1966 Convertible

I suffer from an addiction called CH³ No² - a disease with no known cure....

BlackZeD

Club Member

Wed 07 Dec 16 18:17

Kid comes home from school with a writing assignment. He asks his father for help. "Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"
His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I'll demonstrate.
Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million pounds.
Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million pounds. Then come back and tell me what you've learned."
The kid is puzzled, but decides to ask his mother. "Mum, if someone gave you a million pounds, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"
"Don't tell your father, but yes, I would," she replies.
He then goes to his sister's room. "Sis, if someone gave you a million pounds, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"
She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"
The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out.
Potentially, we are sitting on two million quid, but in reality, we are living with two prostitutes."

--------------------
Don't take life too seriously, after all, your not coming out of it alive.

Daytona Vette

Club Member

Fri 09 Dec 16 10:49

True a couple of weeks ago

My wife and I were on our way home late after work and I phoned up the local Loch Fynes restaurant in knowle for a booking:

"Hi, it is Barry here, may I have a table for two at 8.00 this evening please"

"Do you already have a reservation sir?"

"No, that is why I am phoning"

"For what time would you like it sir?"

"8.00pm please"

"Perfect sir and what name is it?"

--------------------
Barry - Daytona Vette

roscobbc

Committee Member

Fri 09 Dec 16 11:42

Strange place Knowle Yes - bought my C3 from someone living there Skep

--------------------
CCCUK Chairman & Editor, Vette News
'68 coupe - 4 speed - 3.08 - 489 cu in - 570 bhp @ 5850 rpm - 606 ft/lbs torque (821 Newton Metres) @ 3850 rpm

Norm

Club Member

Fri 09 Dec 16 13:31

A Christmas Story

Husband and Wife Christmas Shopping

A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called him on the cell.

The wife said " Where are you, you know we have lots to do."

He said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up…

"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.

"Well I am in the gun shop next door to that."

--------------------
From Delmarva, USA
Classic Corvette Club UK
First State Corvette Club
NCM Member
USAF Veteran
USCG Retired
2016 Z06 Coupe A8 Black, Red & Ebony Int.
1975 L82 A3 T-Top, Bright Blue, Custom Blue & Black Interior
Previously Owned Vettes: '65, '97, '01, '10, '14

Reply to topic
View previous topicEmail to a FriendPrinter FriendlyPrivate MessengerView next topic

Go to page: 1, 2 / Next

Permissions