2024 CCCUK Nationals - Thank You

Pitre

Chairman, CCCUK.
To everyone who either helped to arrange the 2024 Nationals, helped over the weekend, sponsored or supported the event commercially or simply made the effort to come and justify the effort and expense of putting on this event, from all the committee and on behalf of all CCCUK members a HUGE...
thank_you_800_wht.jpg

Congratulations to this year's prize winners and thanks to whoever arranged the beautiful weather. We hope you enjoyed your weekend and look forward to seeing you all again next year!!!

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
Yesterday was probably the best day ever at the Nationals , so many people to chat with in the show field it took me from a 9.00 am arrival until past 1.00pm to make as far the Aviator and the bar for a pint !! :LOL:
I used to think the Sharnbrook gigs were good but this was something else . Well done to all . (y) ( cant really count last as weather was so bad ! ) .

This was the first time I had ever been to the nationals and I couldn’t be more happy met some amazing people reconnected with some amazing people. I cannot thank the organisers enough The venue was amazing and the atmosphere the best of any group gathering I’ve ever been to I can’t wait for next year
Pete,( in the Black C5)