72 C3 Wiring diagrams

Davidsvette

CCCUK Member
Hello everyone, first off, it is brilliant now being a CCCUK member and owning my long awaited Stingray, I am going to need a lot of help with different things but first I would like to have a good sort out of the wiring in my vette, there are bits and pieces hanging down here and there so would anyone have a good suggestion of me sourcing understandable diagrams, the engine runs ok but needs a fuel flush and carb clean, brakes are not working although some new pipes and cables have been fitted, the car has come from Arizona to Kuwait and then to England in 96 then dry stored since, body front is looking sad but have plenty of GRP experience, chassis and bird cage are clean. Can't wait to get started, we have just done a 1200 mile trip to get her to Plymouth. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you all. Dave.

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Hello everyone, first off, it is brilliant now being a CCCUK member and owning my long awaited Stingray, I am going to need a lot of help with different things but first I would like to have a good sort out of the wiring in my vette, there are bits and pieces hanging down here and there so would anyone have a good suggestion of me sourcing understandable diagrams, the engine runs ok but needs a fuel flush and carb clean, brakes are not working although some new pipes and cables have been fitted, the car has come from Arizona to Kuwait and then to England in 96 then dry stored since, body front is looking sad but have plenty of GRP experience, chassis and bird cage are clean. Can't wait to get started, we have just done a 1200 mile trip to get her to Plymouth. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you all. Dave.
Welcome to the Club and to the forum!
Good luck with the restoration project. Keep us posted with progress and pictures are always good on here.
Whereabouts in the UK are you?

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Ahhhh... Plymouth. You'll have to attend the south west monthly meet ups, normally at Strawberry Fields near Lifton.

Davidsvette

CCCUK Member
Aye CaptainK, Rob Harrison as been in touch and told me ot he Strawberry field meet at Lifton on 28th I think, looking forward to that but a little nervous as I know so very little about the Corvette, I thought if I didnt know too much about them I wouldnt get wound up not having one.