Mid Engine Corvette Fans Here?

N

Norm

Borrowed a few ME shots, this is what the experts think it will look like, of course it's not been unveiled yet, we'll see soon.......;)

Sorry for graininess of photo, probably meant to be that way.

me1.jpgme2.jpgme3.jpgme4.jpgme5.jpgme6.jpgme7.jpgme8.jpg

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I've just seen a photo of the car... oh wait, or was it a Ferrari..no, a Lamborghini.....or, a McLaren.... Who cares, they are all the same.....:D:D:rolleyes:

N

Norm

Yeah, I hear you, last few years of guesses, innuendo, maybe's, all the experts comments, it gets old..........but, there are a bunch that do care, can tell by the C7 sales in a slump (typical of incoming new style introduction), but myself, not caring too much. At my age and quite happy with my current pick, I'm pretty much Corvetted-out.;)

gavinfdavies

Well-known user
I think the most important thing to remember is... will it still give the most performance & character for our cash on the used market in 20-30 years time? Probably a good chance it will, since all the other cars it looks like have 'better' names and will still cost mega bucks in a few decades. Look at that review in 'classic car' mag featuring the ZR1 C4. It wiped the floor with cars costing from 3x to 10x as much. So if this ME 'vette is what's required to do the same in 30 years, then so be it! :)