Specific C6 models wanted for book photos and experience

Fishy Dave

CCCUK Member
Wanted: help from C6 owners. I am in the finishing stages of an Essential Buyers Guide for the Corvette C6.

It will be published by Veloce and sold worldwide, hopefully before Christmas.
I've had the pleasure of driving and viewing various stock and modified C6 on road and track over the last 7 or 8 years, but would like to experience and photograph just a few more models before the book deadline in early September.
If you live on mainland UK and are happy to show me your car and ideally take me for a short drive, please reply here or send me a message please.

I am looking for the following models, in any colour:
'Base' 6 speed auto with working magride
ZR1
Stock Z06
Any and all special editions, such as Pace Car, Competition, Victory, Callaway etc.

I'd drive to you of course. There is no money in it, but your car might make it into print.
Thanks in advance, Dave (with Clive The Corvette).

Oh, for reference, before I owned my C6 I wrote another book in this range:

Captain RIB

CCCUK Member
Hi Dave,
I have a C6 Pace Car (that does not have all the decals on it at present). If it is of interest please PM me.
James.

Robin Jones

CCCUK Member
Wanted: help from C6 owners. I am in the finishing stages of an Essential Buyers Guide for the Corvette C6.

It will be published by Veloce and sold worldwide, hopefully before Christmas.
I've had the pleasure of driving and viewing various stock and modified C6 on road and track over the last 7 or 8 years, but would like to experience and photograph just a few more models before the book deadline in early September.
If you live on mainland UK and are happy to show me your car and ideally take me for a short drive, please reply here or send me a message please.

I am looking for the following models, in any colour:
'Base' 6 speed auto with working magride
ZR1
Stock Z06
Any and all special editions, such as Pace Car, Competition, Victory, Callaway etc.

I'd drive to you of course. There is no money in it, but your car might make it into print.
Thanks in advance, Dave (with Clive The Corvette).

Oh, for reference, before I owned my C6 I wrote another book in this range:

Robin Jones

CCCUK Member
I have had a C6 convertible for 17 years, bought 1 year old in UAE and used there for 4 years where collected record number of speeding fines before bringing back to UK. Done 39k miles. Proved reasonably reliable, other than servicing only three issues: automatic gearbox selector cable (fixed), starter motor (fixed) and RCDLR Replacement and Reprograming (still unresolved).
Parts are readily available from Parts USA Manchester, always helpful. Mechanically not difficult to work on, no different to Merc or BMW, though electronics can be a bit of an issue, just accessing information.
LHD is lovely driving to South of France!
If I can help, let me know,