Tore's "Fab" C3 (He still has it)

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
I made a comment on the CCCUK Facebook page the other day and got a response from Tore in Whitley Bay. Asked him if he still has his fantastic C3? He does. What a car!

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
I remember when he unveiled it at one on the Nationals at Huntingdon. Boy did it misbehave which was a real shame.
2014 as mentioned in video? On the Facebook he also said:
"Yes, still got it .. Has gone through some more work, new electric system ( the previous was about to go up in flames due to poor workmanship ), L60E transmission with CompuShift ( TH700R was rebuilt twice but did fail every time ), new dash interior, some engine bay cosmetics .. Things I wanted but was not available when it first was rebuilt .. Will post new pictures later this year when all niggling bits are sorted."

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Owww... has the Edelbrock pro-flow system with the forward facing intake and cold air feed. I did think about that ages back*, but wondered if the height of the system would fit in a C3.

*Then didn't really think too much about it, because bank account said no :ROFLMAO:

Roscobbc

Owww... has the Edelbrock pro-flow system with the forward facing intake and cold air feed. I did think about that ages back*, but wondered if the height of the system would fit in a C3.

*Then didn't really think too much about it, because bank account said no :ROFLMAO:
That would have been one of the earlier 'introductory' Proflo set-ups with the XT style inlet . Later ones introduced the 4150 style inlet manifold and more control and features........still a relatively small 'take-up' from customers - on offer currently at Summit Racing.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
on offer currently at Summit Racing.
Owww.... £300 ish off currently..... damn you, now I'm considering something silly :ROFLMAO:

But no, I'll resist, still a bit skint from the FTO respray, and I'm saving for something else. That and I want a 5 speed gearbox, and upgraded heads and cams, and...... But the sad reality is that I hardly drive the car, so is there really any point to me spending so much upgrading it?