Sat 16 Jul 2022 - 09:00
Until: Sun 17 Jul 2022 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
I wanted to just take a moment to sincerely thank Stuart, all of the committee and everyone behind this year’s CCCUK Nationals for all of their hard work in advance and during yesterday. What a fabulous event you staged. A perfect location, I always love visiting Sywell! :cool:(y)

I barely saw everything, let alone used any of the facilities at all – Just so many great cars to see and people to talk to.

After the very difficult year that I have had (literally since last year’s event), to be out among old friends and making so many new, was an absolute joy for me.
Yes, I was burnt to a crisp but I don’t mind one bit.

The final icing on the cake was of course winning the Best In Class award, my first ever(!) and to receive it from one of my true heroes, Oliver Gavin was a moment I will never forget.

Truly humbled by everyone’s kind words about my ’73 and I was blessed to be among you. 🙏
Thank you all and special mention to Gavin at EMC for the fabulous restoration and Paul at Lincolnshire Corvette for keeping my Corvettes on the road. :cool:(y)

PS: If anyone has any photos or even video of Oliver presenting me the award, I would love to have a copy please as my brother unfortunately had an issue while taking photos, so I have none of the awards ceremony. Thank you in advance! 2022-07-17 15.38.50-1.jpg

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Thanks for the comments guys and great meeting everyone. I'll add some pics I took when I get a bit more time as running an air conditioning Co. is quite a chore at the moment...

I will just say, having had full English for breakfast the last two mornings this morning I could only face poached eggs on toast today and said to mates if they nail these eggs then it was a perfect weekend.

Ahh well maybe next year