"Cheap" 2015 US spec Auto C7 at Ian Allan (silver)

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Just been advertised on Autotrader. Better get it while you can! If you phone Craig or Kevin about it, tell them that Peter who was in last week alerted you about it on the CCCUK website.

As a CCCUK supporting supplier, would be nice if Kevin/Craig let the boys & girls in the club know about them (first?)? Just a thought?

Last edited:

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Saw it on Friday at IA. Lovely looking car. Silver with black interior/transparent roof/silver wheels/red calipers. Bit of paint bubbling on the wheels. 2LT spec per Craig and looks like Z51. Didn't ask if the SatNav works.

Simon

CCCUK Member
Does look a great car for the money. Doesnt say it’s a z51 tho. If it is it’s a bargain!

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Simon, Car is "Sold" (hopefully to a Club member?). Proving once again that a well priced "mint" Vette will sell and a sell quick. The used black 2017 C7 Stingray in the photos (photo of the car when new) was up for sale the week before last. Sold within hours and buyer put a deposit on it without seeing it.

Car was/is Z51, its easy to tell. Like the C6, the brake discs look "puny"/totally undersized if its not a Z51 car. Don't know what's going on at IA re "pricing"? That's only the second used C7 I have seen (US or UK spec) under £40k. The other (white) one is being advertised now and is a US Salvage title car.

Last edited:

Simon

CCCUK Member
Simon, Car is "Sold" (hopefully to a Club member?). Proving once again that a well priced "mint" Vette will sell and a sell quick. The used black 2017 C7 Stingray in the photos (photo of the car when new) was up for sale the week before last. Sold within hours and buyer bought it/put a deposit on it without seeing it.

Car was/is Z51, its easy to tell. Like the C6, the brake discs look "puny"/totally undersized for the car compared to a Z51 car. Don't know what's going on at IA re "pricing"? That's only the second used C7 I have seen (US or UK spec) under £40k. The other (white) one is being advertised now and is a US Salvage title car.

Which white one ?
Do IA take trade ins we’ll?

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
(Not an Ian Allan car) White one (Florida Salvage Title):

Do Ian Allan take trade-ins - Of Course. Am I right in guessing that your white C6 Zo6 is the (2012?) UK spec Bauer Millet supplied car that was advertised maybe two years ago? If so, that's a (very) rare car. Only one in UK?

Last edited:

Simon

CCCUK Member
(Not an Ian Allan car) White one (Florida Salvage Title):

Do Ian Allan take trade-ins - Of Course. Am I right in guessing that your white C6 Zo6 is the (2012?) UK spec Bauer Millet supplied car that was advertised maybe two years ago? If so, that's a (very) rare car. Only one in UK?

Hi

No mine is a 2008 ron fellows z06. I know the one ur talking about tho. Nice car and eventually came down to a better price tag.
I think we are both after a similar spec and priced c7 😊

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Ron Fellows? Even better! How many of those in UK? Remind me, how many of those did they make (each numbered plaque)? All US spec/No UK/Euro spec cars? Went to see this UK Spec ex Chevy UK one 2 weeks ago, but wasn't going to pay £47k for it:

Looks absolutely fantastic/gorgeous "in the flesh". No service stamps in the book until Oct last year when they took it as a PX, and had it serviced by Ian Allan a few miles ago. Agreed to buy at £44.5k subject to an IA inspection. Met dealer and car at IA on the 9th with its fresh 12 months MoT. IA says its an Mot failure due to the covers on the front wheel bearings having deteriorated although "another MoT tester might have passed it." IA cost to fix £1,700. Dealer's best offer was to reduce it by another £500 to £44k. Lovely looking car. IA have never seen a Crystal red UK car before.

Last edited:

Simon

CCCUK Member
399 only a hand full came to uk. Bauer millet supplyed. Don’t think there’s even that many here now. Was euro spec and mine is number 43. All white .
I love it to bits but had 4 1/2 years so fancy a change to c7 but will see. It’s getting some attention just now and then try and sell or trade in.
Do u have a corvette just now ?

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Wow, If its BM supplied, presumably its UK spec car with UK spec headlights on it? The Certificate of Conformity will say certified for LH Rule of Road (drive on the left) and the RPO codes on the car will have the right one for UK headlight cars "T85" (T84 for Euro mainland car lights)

Put it on here first if you decide to sell? Have a look on www.mobile.de to see how much they are going for in Germany? I'm "Vetteless" for the first time in 30 years, but obviously looking for a C7. Proving difficult to find the right car/so few about and need an auto, so 2016 on for a UK/Euro mainland spec car.

Last edited:

Simon

CCCUK Member
Wow, If its BM supplied, presumably its UK spec car with UK spec headlights on it? The Certificate of Conformity will say certified for LH Rule of Road (drive on the left) and the RPO codes on the car will have the right one for UK headlight cars "T85" (T84 for Euro mainland car lights)

Put it on here first if you decide to sell? Have a look on www.mobile.de to see how much they are going for in Germany? I'm "Vetteless" for the first time in 30 years, but obviously looking for a C7. Proving difficult to find the right car/so few about and need an auto, so 2016 on for a UK/Euro mainland spec car.

It has strast

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Presume then you have a CoC for the car showing its UK spec/front lights? Stratstone did not routinely give customers CoCs. Mitch at BM used to be able to get them from GM Europe. Am sure that IA would love to get their "greasy little hands on it." Speak to Craig/Kevin at IA? Although when I spoke to Craig a week ago about any PX C7s coming in, he said that doesn't happen (much?) as most new Vette/Camaro sales are outright purchases (no PX)

What's your parameters for the C7, years/manual/auto/UK/US spec/miles? If you are prepared to sell whilst still looking for a C7, PM me. I might have a solution that may be of interest, other than putting it on here first? . What price premium are you looking for on your UK RF edition, over the "regular" C6 ZO6? Not that such a thing exists. ;)

Last edited:

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Simon, Thanks for the PM. However, I cannot reply as it's telling me "This conversation is closed for new replies." So, unless you intended that, may have to look at your "settings" perhaps?

Simon

CCCUK Member
Simon, Thanks for the PM. However, I cannot reply as it's telling me "This conversation is closed for new replies." So, unless you intended that, may have to look at your "settings" perhaps?

Hi
No not at all. Will have a better look in the morning at settings. New guy errors!