Headlight Vacuum Issue

RugbyChris

New user
Hi All,

I have an issue with the headlights not operating correctly or at all and I am not particularly great with spanners, so, can anyone recommend a garage or mechanic to take a look at? I am based in West Essex.

Thanks in Advance

Chris

Roscobbc

Hi All,

I have an issue with the headlights not operating correctly or at all and I am not particularly great with spanners, so, can anyone recommend a garage or mechanic to take a look at? I am based in West Essex.

Thanks in Advance

Chris
If you're West Essex based perhaps contact Keith of Eurovettes - whilst largely resident in the USA now he does operate from Stevenage I believe and possibly still has a unit near London Colney. about

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi All,

Thanks in Advance

Chris
When you say not operating correctly do you mean not rising and retracting as they should ? If so it is probably a vacuum leak issue which is a common problem on C3`s .

Emc

Supporting vendor
The system is very easy to understand and work on, I can talk you through your issues, feel free to give me a call