Steering wheel - no room for my legs as over 6ft 1 " Before and after pictures attached ..What do other C2 owners do ?

Roscobbc

Being as we're talking about the potential side effects of eating 'junk-food' - haven't eaten a McDonalds burger for years........I don't generally have any issues in the 'toilet' department but their burgers always seemed to be the foodie equivalent of taking Exlax.........

Anglia318

Regular user
it was on ebay ....second hand locally ...it will do for now .....Thinking about getting my mates machine shop to make me a billet flat wheel ...corvette c2 style with a flat bottom...so i can get my legs under the wheel ...but look stock ...modern wheels have a flat bottom...

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
it was on ebay ....second hand locally ...it will do for now .....Thinking about getting my mates machine shop to make me a billet flat wheel ...corvette c2 style with a flat bottom...so i can get my legs under the wheel ...but look stock ...modern wheels have a flat bottom...
I prefer a nice round bottom myself !! :p

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
[QUOTE="Mr. Cricket, post: 55320,

Can't beat a blue & white C2 interior :cool:
[/QUOTE]
Yep, white interiors do look great. Probably the most impractical colour when new, as these cars were bought to use. Not just corvettes but all cars. They Probably looked a little grubby after a while. But now as occasional use vehicles that nice and fresh white interior looks great.

Roscobbc

Take a look on Adrian Dromeys eBay items for sale and he is selling a white leather custom built Recaro pair of seats out of a C2.......if it floats yer boat!