Sat 23 Sep 2023 - 10:00
Until: Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Snetterton

CCCUK regional rep
The festival combines historic racers, hot rods and motorbikes with classic planes and vintage music to create a fantastic two-day event, celebrating classic motoring on the ground and in the air
The East Anglia region are hoping to arrange a drive in on the Sunday.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I am arranging a display area for combined BBNC and East Anglia members plus anyone else interested . Currently got 10 cars interested . Once Silverstone Festival is over and done with I will concentrate on P&P `s .

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
I am arranging a display area for combined BBNC and East Anglia members plus anyone else interested . Currently got 10 cars interested . Once Silverstone Festival is over and done with I will concentrate on P&P `s .
I'm already booked in for both days so would like to join you in the display area please.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I'm already booked in for both days so would like to join you in the display area please.
I will add you to the list for Sunday as I have only applied for a display area for that day based on a majority verdict . When you arrive on Sunday ask to be directed to the CCCUK area . A couple of other members had already pre booked and will do the same or are you one of them ? If so please contact Neil Williamson your regional rep. and he will let me know the total turn out from East Anglia .

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
I will add you to the list for Sunday as I have only applied for a display area for that day based on a majority verdict . When you arrive on Sunday ask to be directed to the CCCUK area . A couple of other members had already pre booked and will do the same or are you one of them ? If so please contact Neil Williamson your regional rep. and he will let me know the total turn out from East Anglia .
Cheers Mike

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
This is all done and dusted now as today I registered and submitted the payments for the ten members who applied via me when I requested a club display area with the organisers . Two other members from East Anglia region had already booked themselves and can be directed to our reserved display area on the day . Final submissions for car club displays and payment of entry fee is 9.00am tomorrow - Monday 18th September so anyone else interested has now missed the boat.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Thanks Mike for arranging this and allowing our region to join you too. Shame about the weather but we still had a great day 😀👍
Thanks BobbyV , you are most welcome and it was great to have you guys along . At least the afternoon weather was good and that cheered things up no end . Just a pity we chose to attend Sunday and not Saturday as the weather was much better and they had the Lancaster do several fly pasts !!! I will post some pics once I get round to uploading them . Good to meet a few other CCCUK members dotted about at the show too who had travelled from further afield .

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
A good turn out of 11 Corvettes on the club display area plus the other club members scattered about the show . One of which was on the RGS Motorsport stand having received some upgrades from the RGS guys . It was great to chat the owner and also catch up with Brian and the guys at RGS having used them over past years on various cars . As you can see I was there bright and early ( well not so bright ) to set up .DSC_3479.JPGDSC_3576.JPGDSC_3577.JPGDSC_3578.JPGDSC_3579.JPGDSC_3582.JPGDSC_3586.JPGDSC_3588.JPGDSC_3671.JPGDSC_3672.JPGPlenty of track action too . :D