Anyone selling a C7?

glucaz

Regular user
Hi, does anyone plan to sell their C7 in the near future? I'm currently in the market for one within these specifications.
2016+
Black Interior
Torch Red / Shark Grey / Yellow
2LT+
Hardtop
Automatic
40,000 Miles or Less

If you have the following for sale or anything similar, please send me a message. Thanks

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Glucaz, You are shown on here/above as a "New user" and not as a (paid up) "Club Member". Think I am correct in saying that means you cant be sent, and you cant send a PM (private message) on here.

C7_Vette

Regular user
Hi, does anyone plan to sell their C7 in the near future? I'm currently in the market for one within these specifications.
2016+
Black Interior
Torch Red / Shark Grey / Yellow
2LT+
Hardtop
Automatic
40,000 Miles or Less

If you have the following for sale or anything similar, please send me a message. Thanks

In the next few months I will be reluctantly selling my 2017 C7 Z51. UK supplied car with full history (Torch Red, Automatic, 1 previous enthusiast owner). Mileage will be sub 35k when advertised. As a non-member I don't think I can advertise it on here, but will message on this forum when the car is listed on the usual sites....

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
As a non-member I don't think I can advertise it on here, but will message on this forum when the car is listed on the usual sites...
How much will you be wanting for the car just as a matter of interest? Dont think anyone would mind you putting your Facebook details on here, just in case a club member is interested?

Last edited:

C7_Vette

Regular user
How much will you be wanting for the car just as a matter of interest? Dont think anyone would mind you putting your Facebook details on here, just in case a club member is interested?
I could say I'm asking £47k and wait to be chipped £2k, but cutting to the chase I 'm looking for £45k firm. No rush to sell but I'm confident a genuine buyer will be very happy with the car at that price.

glucaz

Regular user
I could say I'm asking £47k and wait to be chipped £2k, but cutting to the chase I 'm looking for £45k firm. No rush to sell but I'm confident a genuine buyer will be very happy with the car at that price.
Could you get in touch with me, regarding information about the car? Thank you

glucaz

Regular user
Not sure if it’s against the rules on here but if you could shoot me a message on Facebook, you’ll find me in the group by searching “Gianni” I’d appreciate it. Thanks

glucaz

Regular user
Did you see this one?
I have unfortunately it’s not the colour or year I’d like, thanks anyway.

glucaz

Regular user
Why does it have to be 2016+ just as a matter of interest?
I’m looking to have CarPlay without having to mess around or retrofit it, also in terms of reliability I’ve seen that a lot of issues are resolved past that age, as well as a couple extras come with it such as the soft close boot.