Sat 6 Jul 2024 - 09:00
Until: Sun 7 Jul 2024 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
Well 58 tickets sent out and I know of 7 or 8 that have private entries so the goal of 50 Corvettes on Sunday is doable if the weather holds out. Thanks to Alf, Dave, Rob and Paul for help with the club stand today

View attachment 26879

We've ended up with 11 flags of different vintages so anyone need some for their regions I'll bring them all to the Nationals this month?
Sure hope the weather holds out for you after all that effort . I have tickets for one of Ciro`s Petrolheadonism events tomorrow at Overstone Park very close to Sywell . Going on my Tod Sloan as no BBNC members interested 😞 but local forecast is rain all day so might not bother and take the £30 loss on the chin . No pint in in sitting in a wet car in a wet field all day .😞

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Nice work! Let's hope the weather cooperates.

Chris Sale
SOP for the last few years. Wet in the morning followed by sunshine in the afternoon so all in all a great day with 37 Corvettes accounted for. More tomorrow hopefully even though the guessing game err weather forecast is similar to today.. Had 4 newbies show up that wanted to join all based in the Yorkshire region over the border :sneaky:

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Well what a great weekend of all things Americana. Yes the weather was pants both mornings and I found out the '66 leaks in like a classic Corvette should but both afternoons and early evenings 🍺🍺 were fantastic. Massive thanks to everyone that braved the weather especially those that travelled from Essex, Central South and Yorkshire regions but to everyone that attended a huge thanks. The breakfasts cooked by Maureen, Nettie and Glenys were spectacular! Well done to all those that best modern or classic Corvette or were a close second.

The weather scuppered any chance of 50 Corvettes today but with 37 on Saturday and 33 today we did end up with 57 different Corvettes over the weekend and maybe 10 new members so all in all a cracking Stars & Stripes once again.

Safe trip to those going to Valkenburg next week and for me the next stop is the Corvette Nationals in less than two weeks. Hope to see lots of you there!

Head chef in the foreground with two sous chefs close behind :p

1720378574776.jpeg

Followed by cake courtesy of Greg (Greg's wife anyway!)

1720378710664.jpeg

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
Well what a great weekend of all things Americana. Yes the weather was pants both mornings and I found out the '66 leaks in like a classic Corvette should but both afternoons and early evenings 🍺🍺 were fantastic. Massive thanks to everyone that braved the weather especially those that travelled from Essex, Central South and Yorkshire regions but to everyone that attended a huge thanks. The breakfasts cooked by Maureen, Nettie and Glenys were spectacular! Well done to all those that best modern or classic Corvette or were a close second.

The weather scuppered any chance of 50 Corvettes today but with 37 on Saturday and 33 today we did end up with 57 different Corvettes over the weekend and maybe 10 new members so all in all a cracking Stars & Stripes once again.

Safe trip to those going to Valkenburg next week and for me the next stop is the Corvette Nationals in less than two weeks. Hope to see lots of you there!

Head chef in the foreground with two sous chefs close behind :p

View attachment 26939

Followed by cake courtesy of Greg (Greg's wife anyway!)

View attachment 26940
No one would guess it is high summer with everyone wrapped up like that !! Glad to hear you hear you had a good time despite the weather .

Chris Sale

CCCUK Member
A great day in spite of the morning rain. Serious thanks for making it happen, and I second your comments about the breakfast crew!

Chris Sale
'64 L75 Coupe