Corvette in the Arctic video

Fishy Dave

CCCUK Member
Hi All,
For those of you who don't use Facebook, here is a beautifully edited video, showing the latest Corvette adventure. This time, we went north, well within the Arctic. The Corvette continues to impress, perfectly reliable, despite some long, 600 mile days.

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
What a journey, David! Absolutely amazing and such beautiful scenery! Utterly superb video of it too - great photography, mixing and soundtrack.

Clive is rapidly becoming the most famous Corvette in the country and what a great advert for the marque!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Cheers

Mark

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Thanks Dave for posting here too. I watched it on Facebook originally. Great video and wonderful scenery. It made me really miss my old road trip days touring around Europe with a bunch of mates or a bunch of fellow club members etc. You see so many great things on a roadtrip, and really get to explore different countries. One of my favourites was a club event - 10 countries in 10 days raising money for "Help for Heroes" which included a group visit to the Nurburgring.

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Brilliant video of an amazing trip Dave. Testament to Clive the Corvette which we know is a very quick track car yet still looks to be a great for long distance touring too (although your tours result in plenty of “11”s left on Northern Europes roads me thinks?!)
Thanks for sharing.