Sat 31 Aug 2024 - 09:00
Until: Sun 1 Sep 2024 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
For the previous two years of Corvettes at the Lakes we chose Penrith Mountain Rescue as our local to the area charity who do an amazing job. You never know when you, friends or family may need their expert rescue services so please look out for them on Sunday and spare a couple of quid for a donation or maybe purchase some of their branded wares.

1724956491702.png

Krusty

CCCUK Member
Just had a call from PartsUSA and unfortunately my Corvette is not going to be ready until early next week 😢
Maybe next time.....
I hope everyone attending has a safe journey to and from, a great time all round and I hope the weather stays good too.

FIVE RED

CCCUK Member
Big thank you to Stuart & the team for putting on another great event in the beautiful Lake District. Despite Park Foot squeezing us into the last bit of grass left in the field we were treated to a superb selection of Corvettes as well as meeting up with friends old & new. Well done to all those who sponsored the event, especially Paul at Gliptone who demonstrated his amazing Ray Bans o_O:cool:.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Big thank you to Stuart & the team for putting on another great event in the beautiful Lake District. Despite Park Foot squeezing us into the last bit of grass left in the field we were treated to a superb selection of Corvettes as well as meeting up with friends old & new. Well done to all those who sponsored the event, especially Paul at Gliptone who demonstrated his amazing Ray Bans o_O:cool:.
Thanks Graham and well done on taking home the judges choice C5 trophy :cool: