First Aid Kit

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Nice! Always nice to have those little "finishing touches" I've still got the original Emergency Kit from my C6. Congrats on really using that car, sounds like a great trip! Question, just out of interest. At a guess, your UK spec car has "flat beam" headlights" with no button/switch etc to change the headlight aim as some cars have? So don't need to put the stick on beam deflectors on the headlights for Europe, if thats what people still do?

Attachments

• Emergency Kit (1of 2).jpg
    Emergency Kit (1of 2).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Emergency Kit (2of2).jpg
    Emergency Kit (2of2).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 3

Rich Steel

CCCUK Member
Nice! Always nice to have those little "finishing touches" I've still got the original Emergency Kit from my C6. Congrats on really using that car, sounds like a great trip! Question, just out of interest. At a guess, your UK spec car has "flat beam" headlights" with no button/switch etc to change the headlight aim as some cars have? So don't need to put the stick on beam deflectors on the headlights for Europe, if thats what people still do?
So far as I know they're flat beam headlights, and they certainly appear to be, but I wrote to Iain Allen & Chevy asking for confirmation, but got no reply. Also have not been able to confirm by googling - or find any information about flat beam lights and any applicable legislation. 🤔 I've driven in France without challenge. Remains to be seen how I get on in Spain!!