My journey to a C6

Fishy Dave

CCCUK Member
Great decision, I too have a C6 Coupe (aka base), it had to be cheap and a manual for me, hence buying one from the States at the end of 2017. UK cars represent good value at present, given their spec and that their price has remained relatively static since Covid, unlike the US cars.
If you're interested in a long read, here's my car's story: The £7700 Corvette C6 - Page 1 - Readers' Cars - PistonHeads UK
I have zero regrets about buying mine, they have character in abundance, easy to work on, reliable, perform well and parts are well priced considering their performance. Best of all, everyone seems to like them.

Dorsetsteve

Regular user
Great decision, I too have a C6 Coupe (aka base), it had to be cheap and a manual for me, hence buying one from the States at the end of 2017. UK cars represent good value at present, given their spec and that their price has remained relatively static since Covid, unlike the US cars.
If you're interested in a long read, here's my car's story: The £7700 Corvette C6 - Page 1 - Readers' Cars - PistonHeads UK
I have zero regrets about buying mine, they have character in abundance, easy to work on, reliable, perform well and parts are well priced considering their performance. Best of all, everyone seems to like them.
I have read that thread it was very helpful, I also get the impression you aren’t a million miles away from me, I’m about half an hour north of Christchurch. There’s a chap in my town with a C3 and C6. I also met a guy with a black C6 that’s his daily with 190k on the clocks.