Parts for my '72 - Dromey Corvettes

TimP

CCCUK Member
Ventured north to Peterborough from the Eastbourne Riviera last week to pick up some parts for my '72 build. Really pleased with what I came home with and at a good price too. Fairly smooth journey despite the multiple roadworks and reminded me of the days when I worked for a short time at Perkins Engines.

I bought two doors in excellent condition - this will shorten my restoration by about 3 months, based on the condition of one of my old doors. I had bought a (very good) door last year but the opportunity to get a matching pair - these have a substantial side impact bar which the '72 model does't have - was too good to miss.
Exterior 60.jpgExterior 61.jpg

Also a couple of interior pieces......

Interior-67.jpg Interior-68.jpg

..... a refurbished radiator, which I'm really pleased with.
Engine Bay 31.jpg
Not shown are a set of horn components and a parking brake cable.

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
Ventured north to Peterborough from the Eastbourne Riviera last week to pick up some parts for my '72 build. Really pleased with what I came home with and at a good price too. Fairly smooth journey despite the multiple roadworks and reminded me of the days when I worked for a short time at Perkins Engines.

I bought two doors in excellent condition - this will shorten my restoration by about 3 months, based on the condition of one of my old doors. I had bought a (very good) door last year but the opportunity to get a matching pair - these have a substantial side impact bar which the '72 model does't have - was too good to miss.
View attachment 26271View attachment 26272

Also a couple of interior pieces......

View attachment 26273 View attachment 26274

..... a refurbished radiator, which I'm really pleased with.
View attachment 26275
Not shown are a set of horn components and a parking brake cable.
A good shopping spree !

TimP

CCCUK Member
Somehow, I forgot that I also bought a couple of power window motors - my existing ones are seized up solid. Like my memory clearly.