Spotted in Caernarfon

Oneball

CCCUK Member
It does look like it’s had a fair bit of investment recently although Friday evening was a bit Gavin and Stacey!

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
It does look like it’s had a fair bit of investment recently although Friday evening was a bit Gavin and Stacey!
Too close to Scouse Land and I guess , but the new marina development and the arrival of the Welsh Highland Railway will have boosted tourism . I haven`t been there since the Welsh Highland Railway opened for trains throughout from Caernafon to Porthmadog in 2011 .

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Too close to Scouse Land and I guess , but the new marina development and the arrival of the Welsh Highland Railway will have boosted tourism . I haven`t been there since the Welsh Highland Railway opened for trains throughout from Caernafon to Porthmadog in 2011 .
We might go for a ride at some point.

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
We might go for a ride at some point.
Definitely worth it . Stunning scenery along the whole 25 mile route , especially through the Aberglaslyn Gorge . They have some massive articulated Beyer - Garrett locos and running through the streets into Porthmadog Station is pretty special too . I am hoping to blag a footplate ride one day as I know one of the drivers that used to my regular fireman when `ee twer but a lad ` in my driver days .:D WHR.jpg