69-74 t-top corvette WANTED

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
James, I Just looked up, two blues for 72. That Bryar Blue is quite a nice colour. Not as bright a mulsanne Blue which IMO is a beautiful colour.

S111DXN

CCCUK Member
Still searching for a nice example to use often maybe even daily. Must have power steering. Born to be wild. 🤘
I am currently debating selling my 1980 C3, as I have developed a bad back, but really not sure as the car is genuinely fantastic, with exceptional bodywork and interior. I know I should sell it for the sake of my back but not sure I have the heart to. Attached are a few images just as a reference.

Attachments

• Corvette side.jpg
    Corvette side.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Corvette side 1.jpg
    Corvette side 1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Corvette passenger side.jpg
    Corvette passenger side.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Corvette drivers side.jpg
    Corvette drivers side.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Engine.png
    Engine.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Vette at Lukes.jpg
    Vette at Lukes.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Corvette back.jpg
    Corvette back.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 15

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I thought you definitely wanted chrome bumpers. The 1973 I can understand, but the 1974 with urethane front/back clips?? Don’t get me wrong, I like the soft front back “bumpers”

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Just what you're looking for James
1971 L48 Numbers Match asking $35000

Ontario Orange/Dark Saddle
Vintage Air HVAC.
QJet overhauled by Lars Grimsrud in Sept '20
Runs great.
"Crystal Serum Ultra" ceramic professionally applied. 7 years remain on the warranty-transfers
Brakes good, trailing arms good, birdcage good.
Installed new weather stripping Oct '18 ... Corvette World Dallas
New windshield installed with the weather stripping.
Has a coolant recovery tank/cap which wasn’t stock.
LED backlights on engine instrument stack.
R/R headlight switch, which wouldn’t pull the brights, installed a relay for the headlights.
Quick connect trickle charger lead in nose.
P>O> said the 350 was overhauled, paint and interior done in ‘98 or ‘99.

Award Winner!
Total mileage unknown, rebuilt the Speedo/Tach in Oct '18 ... we've put 7K on it

Three known issues ...
Tranny will drip after shutdown. Have had to service it once with a quart of ATF since we bought the car in 2018
one of the left bank valve stem seals leaks when the engine is cold ... less than 1 qt burn per oil change (5k/one year)
vacuum leak in either the wiper sled or headlights I have yet to find ... have a shutoff valve installed.

Located near Hico TX 76457

Delivery within 100 miles of zip can be arranged without additional charge. Victoria rides well in our enclosed trailer.
The plan is to take her to the UT Orange/White game, and she'll be entered into the Cars/Wings show in Georgetown Texas airport next Saturday, Feb 24, 2024

Al ... two fife four ... fife niner two ... tree zero tree fife ... prefer an advance text message prior to a phone call. thanks for your consideration

C399b.jpgC399.jpg